Bare feet on sale right now!! Beware of scammers

VickyMouse

So as many of you guys know bare feet has been a very rare and very difficult item to get especially since most people want it!

I want to let you know that it is currently on sale at Shrunken Ned's Shop for only one thousand credits!!!!

The unfortunate part is that it is an invisible item! (A picture will follow) The item looks like an average empty space.

I am not sure why I haven't seen it mentioned (however I'm sure that with the new releases staff have had their hands full and this slipped through the cracks)

So go to Shrunken Ned's and get your bare feet so you can rock your new Hawaiian look!

Have a magical day<3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So as many of you guys know bare feet has been a very rare and very difficult item to get especially since most people want it!

I want to let you know that it is currently on sale at Shrunken Ned's Shop for only one thousand credits!!!!

The unfortunate part is that it is an invisible item! (A picture will follow) The item looks like an average empty space.

I am not sure why I haven't seen it mentioned (however I'm sure that with the new releases staff have had their hands full and this slipped through the cracks)

So go to Shrunken Ned's and get your bare feet so you can rock your new Hawaiian look!

Have a magical day<3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bless you for this!!