Base Camp: Royal Rescue

Inferno

Our beloved Princess has been kidnapped by the Mountain King, an evil troll! Come join the Prince's rescue party as he rides alongside us on his trusty steed. The Princess has dropped some hats along the way to help us find her.

Base camp - Train Station

The Journey Begins

Frozen Falls

Oh No, Wrong turn!

Candy Forest, We're lost.

Snowman outpost

Path to Mountain King's Hall

Troll King's Treasure Room

Troll Room

Returning the Princess

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Looks great!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I made a video for our team

Here is our story
(Inferno) Base Camp Royal Rescue

Our beloved Princess has been kidnapped by the Mountain King, an evil troll! Come join the Prince's rescue party as he rides alongside us on his trusty steed. The Princess has dropped some hats along the way to help us find her.

(Inferno) The Journey Begins

We leave town and wind our way up the rocky slopes in search of clues. We have found one up ahead!

(Illusionistic) Frozen Falls

As we make our way through the icy landscape, we spot a hat dropped by the Princess high upon a ledge.

(Laurice) Lost!

Oh no! Somehow we've taken a wrong turn and now we are wandering through a maze of tunnels. Which way did they go with the Princess? How will we ever find her?

(Comicnati) Candy Mountain

How did we end up here? There is no sign of the Princess anywhere and we cannot stop to feast our eyes on the wonders around us. We must find the trail again!

(Littlebelle) Snowman Mountain Lookout

We end up at a delightful retreat! Our friendly hosts have seen a clue left by the Princess! After a quick meal we load up on supplies and the snowmen point out the way, warning us of the dangers ahead.

(aliceblue) The Path to the Mountain King

We must pass through the Haunted Swamp as we follow the trail. There are strange creatures here and eerie lights in the water! Could that towering peak up ahead be the stronghold of the Mountain King?

(Littlebelle) Treasure of the Mountain King

The Snow Monster guards over the Mountain King's treasures. Better move quietly so as not to waken him! We spy a hat along the track and hope the Princess is safe! She must be imprisoned deep within the mountain.

(aliceblue) The Hall of the Mountain King

We have found the Princess! The Mountain King and his angry trolls have locked her up and now the Prince must fight to free her. Epic Battle! *Crash* *Sizzle* *Kaboom* Hurrah, the Princess is now free!

(Comicnati) The Return of the Princess

The kingdom rejoices at our triumphant homecoming! The Prince and his beloved Princess wave goodbye from the castle steps, and of course they live Happily Ever After

[DOUBLEPOST=1425862031][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is very good but why does the princess carry so many hats
@Solar That is like asking why so many females pack 14 pairs for shoes for a 4 day trip :)

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am so proud of this team. I was not going to participate but comicnati talked me into it. Since I was going on vacation and did not know if I had the time to build. We both did not have teams and most my friends already had chosen teams. Our team was made up of people who do not know each other. We were made from people looking to be on a team. This is the best ride I have ever been on. I am so glad we build a ride to be so proud of. No drama just great team work. :)