Base camp team Yeti_locks

Join us (@cyre, @iamabigdisfan, @Terry_Girl , @BigPigletFan, @Midien ) in the telling of the story Yeti_locks and the 3 explorers.

Base Camp - Team Yeti-locks (room is cyre's so you can search her if you don't want to wait for us to have it open)
Once upon a time there was a little yeti. This little yeti falls asleep and has an adventurous dream as Yeti-locks. Journey through her dream and the adventures she encounters...Enjoy our tale of Yeti-locks and the Three Explorers. Read along on the i.

Yeti's bedroom
Here we see little Yeti's bedroom. She's had a long day and decides to take a nap. ZzzZzZZz....up through the dream clouds we go!

Little Yeti is Sleeping! Shh!!
Up, and up! In and around! All the things a little yeti can dream about! Ice cream! Candy! Flowers! Sven! But what's this forest? Where could that go?

Forest
A fantastical wander through a forest! Beautiful trees and plants! Let's explore further! Yeti-locks spies what looks like a little cottage...who could live there?

Explorer's cottage
Why, this room looks like it belongs to some explorers! I see 3 different chairs, let's try each one! Oh, those beds look comfortable! This one is just right! ZzzzZZzz....

Yeti's Dream Turns into a Nightmare!
Oh my! This house belongs to these explorers! They don't look too happy to see poor Yeti-locks! In a fright, Yeti-locks runs away! "I'll turn that little Yeti's dream into a Nightmare Fantasmic!"

Wake up Yeti!
Wake up little Yeti! You were having a bad dream! You're safe and sound at Disneyland!
We hope you enjoyed our tale of Yeti-locks and the Three Explorers! Thank you for riding! Use teleport to return to Base Camp.

Last edited: