Castafloogin

WELCOME TO MY BEACH!
A cargo ship carrying Marvel comics has crashed onto shore and it's finders keepers!
Swim into the water for a chance to find some crates but better hope your lifeguard can rope you back in...

HERE ARE THE RULES IF YOU'RE A SWIMMER:

- pick a spot in the water that's in line with your lifeguards chair and an A, B, or C block

- before the round officially starts I'll roll 1-3 (left to right) to see which row gets a shark attack (more on what that means in the lifeguard instructions)

- If you don't get saved by the time your lifeguard uses all of their floaties YOU'VE SUNK (but don't worry, you get to keep any and all of the comic crates you racked up during the game)

HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE LIFEGUARD:

- when your swimmer is in position I will roll 1-3 (left to right) to see which swimmer the shark attacks. If it's YOURS you only get one floaty to save them!

- spin the generator when placed next to you for each floaty you have (normally 2 chances). The simple KEY below tells you what each number means for your swimmer. Land on the block their in line with and save them for another round!

- If your swimmer meets a cruel, wet, fate- IT'S YOUR TURN TO JUMP IN THE WATER! all swimmers start out as lifeguards.

Castafloogin

OK YALL SUNDAY NIGHT, THE 5TH, AT 7PM EST !!! THE PREMIERE OPENING OF BEACHED COMICS! Hope to see you there :)
REMINDER! tonight at 7 EST until host event :) and I've decided that everyone that successfully rescues someone as a lifeguard will get their name entered into a 10k raffle. The winner will be announced later tonight on this forum thread. GOOD LUCK! hope yo see you there.[DOUBLEPOST=1533517897][/DOUBLEPOST]CONGRATS TO Z-CHILD WHO HAS WON TONIGHTS RAFFLE OF 10K!!! (I couldn't find you on the forums so message me if you see this!)
:dance: ty to everyone that played hopefully I can host again soon :) :dance:

Last edited:

Castafloogin

Opening the game later tonight, probably around 9:30 (EST) ish! same deal, but everyone that plays gets in the 10k raffle. And I'm giving out more crates than last time, now both the swimmers and lifeguards get the crate prize :) HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE![DOUBLEPOST=1533785763][/DOUBLEPOST]aaAAAAAAND THE WINNER OF TONIGHTS 10K RAFFLE IS......
ELYSIUM!!! congrats! in case you don't see this I'll try to hunt you down right now. [update: can't seem to find him so if anyone is friends in game please let him know that he won, ty!]
I hope everyone that played enjoyed themselves! See you next time :)

Last edited:

Castafloogin

Tomorrow night its GAME TIME! 8pm EST, Aug 15. Hop on in and play at least one round to be entered into the 10k raffle. See you there! :pirate:
[EDIT:] wowza slow night! Unfortunately postponing this until Saturday night after host event.
̶S̶U̶R̶P̶I̶S̶E̶!̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶(̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶)̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶9̶p̶m̶!̶

[EDIT:] wowza slow night! Unfortunately postponing this until Saturday night after host event.

Last edited: