been here for a year!

(wasn't sure where to put this, feel free to move it)
Not too long ago, perhaps a year, my friend texted me to say that there was a game called myvmk and they have a lot of fun playing it. So i signed up, and I met a friend that I still am friends with today (@garfieldsc). He taught me how to play, and I had a lot of nice chats with him. He became a lot more distant as months slowly passed, but I made some other friends too :). About two weeks in from me joining i met @RockStar_PoohBear, who I still enjoy talking to. As time passed slowly, the more friends I made. In April I met @thehannnnaholivia, who I see sometimes, and still love seeing her. I've made so many friends, all the way zooming past May when summer began. The summer promised the best memories and amazing friendships worth remembering. I got the idea, in July, for a big guest room project, which has yet to open (Coming Soon!). In August I met @bitsy, who was the most generous person I've met on here. I remember being really depressed when she quit. I remember me, completely frozen, as she slowly gave me all her furniture. Piece by piece. And I will use every piece in my rooms. September, October, November all went by so fast. Like the final stretch after a long race. More friends, and I truly love them all <3. December came and I could finally take a break to play again. I met some more people. So the clock ticks past January, met some new people, said goodbye to some people. I really love everyone here, you're all unique, and we all come together with this game. A year has passed, and I hope there will be many more. So thank you for a year full of blessings :)

(I would '@' everyone who really means something to me, but it's probably 50+ people...)

Last edited: