Best Public Room?

InfinityFay

I enjoy... Main Street, Fantasyland in the Sky, and Castle Courtyard (don't remember the exact name...).

LordeByron

all of fantasyland (mostly the dungeon and storybookland)
also any of the tom sawyer's island rooms

Bindingkey

i love all the rooms in New Orleans Square, Big Thunder Mountain's rooms, the Hide and Seek Forest, the rides and VMK Central.

back when VMK was still open, i also loved going to the Music game's room and both the public Pirates of the Caribbean rooms.

Is it terrible I have a favorite room for each land?

Main Street: Central Plaza! I don't know, it just feels like the true "hub" of Main Street to me. And it's so fun to walk down or just sit, and it was one of my favorite hangouts in OVMK.
Adventureland: Besides the Pirates Lobby (I was ALWAYS in the Pirates lobby), definitely the Forbidden Temple. Mostly out of nostalgia, a friend and I used to always end up in this room sooner or later.
Fantasyland: SPELL ROOM YES. This is probably my favorite place in the game, actually. It's just so fun.
Tomorrowland: Tomorrowland Hub without a doubt. I don't know, that room is just so... amazing and detailed and FUN to be in.
Frontierland: BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN. THE MAZE.
New Orleans Square: Blue Bayou! I don't know, sitting down and pretending to enjoy a nice dinner with friends is just so cool - and it's in a public room? Mm, yes~

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Snow white's hide and seek forest where all the shrimps magically appear to cali...

mmm... yes....mmm