BIG BROTHER SEASON 19 *must use spoiler tags for info not on weekly episodes*

ok guys lets spill the tea on how this season is going
@Lissa @Expect @anyoneelsewhowatchesthisshow

1. I love Paul and I'm so happy he's back
2. Cody is so funny with how cold he is but that's a "typical" marine behavior
3. If Cody ruins his game bc of Jessica I will have a literal fit
4. Jessica isnt even worth Cody ruining his game for
5. Elena is absolutely adorable and my favorite female player, Christmas is my second fav
6. Kevin better make it far in this game bc hes absolutely hysterical

EDIT: Any information that was not aired on the 3 weekly episodes should be put into a spoiler to avoid ruining the show for others ty

Last edited:
I have a LOT OF THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS but here's the biggest stuff:
  1. Cody is trash. Like, already displaying Paulie levels of trash. Look for me when he leaves the house, I'll be hosting his going-away party!!! :cheer:
  2. I also can't stand Josh - hopefully I don't have to explain myself with this one. :hat:
  3. I really really really want to like Jessica, but she's already been a little sketchy on the live feeds (beyond pairing up with Cody). Looking forward to some DRs tomorrow night where she hopefully says she's just using Cody as a shield!! :yay:
  4. The thing that has surprised me most so far this season is that I HATED Paul last season, but taking him at face value for how he has been this season so far, I'm surprisingly less bothered by him and I'm almost leaning toward... liking him? Maybe it's him consciously toning down his personality so he doesn't put an even bigger target on his back as a returning vet. Or maybe production isn't pushing him to be some kind of over-the-top character this time around. :shrug:
  5. Dominique's social game is currently out of this world. I don't have a single bit of criticism. :aww:
:fly:

I have a LOT OF THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS but here's the biggest stuff:
  1. Cody is trash. Like, already displaying Paulie levels of trash. Look for me when he leaves the house, I'll be hosting his going-away party!!! :cheer:
  2. I also can't stand Josh - hopefully I don't have to explain myself with this one. :hat:
  3. I really really really want to like Jessica, but she's already been a little sketchy on the live feeds (beyond pairing up with Cody). Looking forward to some DRs tomorrow night where she hopefully says she's just using Cody as a shield!! :yay:
  4. The thing that has surprised me most so far this season is that I HATED Paul last season, but taking him at face value for how he has been this season so far, I'm surprisingly less bothered by him and I'm almost leaning toward... liking him? Maybe it's him consciously toning down his personality so he doesn't put an even bigger target on his back as a returning vet. Or maybe production isn't pushing him to be some kind of over-the-top character this time around. :shrug:
  5. Dominique's social game is currently out of this world. I don't have a single bit of criticism. :aww:
:fly:
Tbh I'm waiting for Cody and Matt to pull a Paulie and Corey type friendship.
From my understanding Jessica seems to be super insecure and jealous of other girls (specifically Alex???). Apparently Cody is saying that he doesn't wan to evict her since Megan self-evicted but ???
At first Cody's plan was to backdoor Paul, but now it looks like he wants to backdoor Jason.
Then again Alex is considering using the POV on Jillian which is *dumb as hell*

I missed previous seasons, the last I remember watching was the one with Cody the hot soccer player and Nicole the blonde when she had a romance with Hayden, and Derek the guy who played the double life the whole game!
So I didn't know Paul from before him entering the house on the season premiere, and I don't know how I feel about him. I don't really care for him, so I'm with Cody on that one (Paul can go).
I agree, I love the way Cody is, he's funny with the cold marine vibe! And I agree, Jessica isn't worth ruining his game over.
I think I kinda love Christmas, except her name. I mean it's my favorite holiday, but as a name? Not a huge fan.
Overall I am still fairly neutral with everyone though, but I am excited to see what happens moving forward!!!

ok
paul is entertaining but i don't respect his gameplay at all ( fAAAAAKe as hell)
also he made it to FINAL TWO .... LAST SEASON ... TELL ME WHY HE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE ?????????/
but that's just cbs tryna get views and have funny episodes so whatever

cody is v cute and tbh i'm enjoying him so far b/c i like the way he is playing (besides immediately hooking up w/ jessica. ....)
idk if it's smart but it's entertaining and it's how i'd want to play if i had the balls bc i can't sTAND being fake w/ ppl for some kind of social gain so i rlly respect that idk!!! how he was like "ya i don't like paul i'm not going to try to get on his good side" and how he nominated megan bc he just didn't like her ?????? like ... THAT'S SOMETHING I'D DO LOL

uh ....
i love elena i think she's so pretty and cute but idk my opinion could change on her
christmas is so ... ann..oying ...,, "i'm going to throw this comp b/c i don't want anyone to see me as a physical threat" ???? HER MUSCLES ARE LITERALLY LARGER THAN MY HEAD I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS UR A PHYSICAL THREAT BUT OK

ok and i actually am liking mark?? i'd never think i'd like the typical white men of the season but he seems kind and decently smart and boi dislocated a finger for a comp ... that's commitment and i appreciate that

megan is annoying i'm glad she's gone ... ramses is cute but making dumb decisions ...., raven is ANNOYING I WANT HER AND HER UGLY HAIR GONE ....., jessica's lashes look like they're abt to fall off in every diary room scene like .. girly needs to watch a couple of youtube tutorials and fix her life .. . jillian is nice and i like nice girls i want her to have! a! chance!!! & as obnoxious as josh is, last episode was so entertaining b/c he was so bipolar LOL he's gonna be pretty funny to watch for a while

oh ya and the house is pretty this season(:

Ok so I feel really bad for Megan because Josh just randomly came after her. (and I just got spoiled because I didn't know she self evicted so yeah thanks) She's like "what did I do to make this guy hate me so much" and I think she would've been fun to watch longer.

Josh is so bipolar and I want him gone. Like, I feel like he's going to pull a season 11 Chima.

I didn't want to like Christmas, but she's growing on me. She's pretty smart, and good in competitions, but knows how to play the social game as well.

I can't stand Cody. He's so awkward and silent and just makes me uncomfortable when people are coming to him to talk game.

Kevin seems like the creepy guy that makes you parents say "don't talk to strangers" or that lures you into his van with candy. I just get that vibe from him.

I don't have strong opinions about the others, but I think Paul is off to a good start even though I don't care for him.

*spreads friendship*

I need to vent about the veto ceremony even though it hasn't actually aired yet so I'm gonna put it in a spoiler read the tea if you would like

so here's what happened:
Alex used the veto on herself and took herself off the block
Cody decided to put Paul on the block but Paul has 3 weeks of safety (Im assuming that was his temptation)
That being said... Cody decided to put Christmas on the block

OK BUT HERES WHAT PISSES ME OFF
Christmas has always been a v loyal player and prides herself in how loyal she is
She never did anything to go against Cody or that friend group (besides being close to Paul but even Cody was acting friendly towards Paul from what I saw on BBAD??)

Cody claims that he was always distrustful towards Paul but what put the "first nail in the coffin" was Cody not receiving a friendship bracelet...
Can we rewind to the literal first episode of BB19 when Cody said he refused to kiss butt and get a friendship bracelet
Paul literally talked to everybody and spread his friendship, and made some pretty great game plays imo, but WHAT THE HECK CODY
YOU DIDNT EVEN WANT A BRACELET
OR TRY TO TALK TO PAUL

I was a Cody fan at first for his honesty but going against Paul and playing the victim like that makes me dislike him.
I understand that Christmas is a total physical (and probably mental) threat to Cody, but Cody prides himself on being an honest person. If he was honest he would've have played buddy buddy with Paul and then put the person Paul is the "closest to" on the block.

End rant.

Share your opinions and tell me if I'm over-analyzing everything thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1499033624][/DOUBLEPOST]Also here is a list of who I think is going to vote which way at the live eviction Thursday:
LIST INCLUDES SPOILERS
Jillian:
Paul
Mark
Dominique
Matt - told Jessica he wasn't going to betray Christmas
Elena - see above
Raven - see above
Josh

Christmas: they might just evict her due to her foot fracture (thanks Jason)
Jessica - team Cody
Ramses - promised to keep Jillian safe
Jason
Alex
Kevin - lying to Paul about who he's voting for

Wild Card(s):

Last edited:
I lose my summer every year to BB. I'm trying to go blind this year with no live feed or spoilers, (but I'll probably cave soon) so might I suggest the Spoiler Tag when talking about things that haven't aired. Like @Elegance I had no idea about Megan so I was a little scared to read this thread.

Anywho, I'm still learning cast names. Cody is this years Paulie for me. I will celebrate when he leaves. Josh is a "fruit-loop-dingus" and will hopefully fade into the background. All the pretty popular girls won't win because they will do nothing but follow the pretty popular boys. Paul grew on me last year so I was happy to see him back. I just hope he doesn't go with Cody.

As always I will be pulling for the underdogs and riveted to my TV 3 times a week dreading double eviction nights.

I lose my summer every year to BB. I'm trying to go blind this year with no live feed or spoilers, (but I'll probably cave soon) so might I suggest the Spoiler Tag when talking about things that haven't aired. Like @Elegance I had no idea about Megan so I was a little scared to read this thread.
Yeah I'm so sorry about that, I should've disclosed sooner that all information from feeds/not disclosed in episodes should be put in spoilers!
If you are interested in a twitter account to follow that posts direct quotes from the live feeds let me know and I'll give you the @ :) I use it instead of spending the money (and time) on live feeds.

Josh is a "fruit-loop-dingus" and will hopefully fade into the background.
I agree with this a million and one percent. Part of me kind of hopes that he will (further) destroy his own game. I think the houseguests might keep him around since he is a "bigger target" ... or at least he thinks he is.

I don't like Cody just rubs me the wrong way.Hope he goes asap. I didn't mind Paulie last year. I really hate the vibe Cody gives off and his attitude thinking he's running the show. I don't like JOsh dude is so.paranoid and like the fight he started with Megan. I like Christmas,Kevin,Jason,Alex,Jillian ,Elena,Ramses, Megan. The rest I don't really care for.. Don't like any of the showmances. Aww what happend with Megan sucked . And then some of the house guests laughing about it not cool. Oh yeah how did I forget Paul. So glad he got a second chance I think he should of won last year. Love him and so glad he has some safety for now. Will see what happens.

i hate jessica that is my only update goodbye
she's already an idiot for follow cody's lead imo, at least she knows she needs a strong competitor to get her far in the game otherwise she would just be another pawn!!!!

Loved it. It was glorious to throw a wrench into Cody's dictatorship. Can't wait for tonight to see the fallout.
I'm praying Christmas stays just to end him and Jessica honestly
Her face at the end of the veto ceremony said everything