BIG BROTHER SEASON 19 *must use spoiler tags for info not on weekly episodes*

can we please talk about how much i hate josh :-)
I'm about to go to the store, buy meatballs, and throw them at the television every time he says "ya meatball!" Or some variation of that.

I don't even know who I want to win at this point. Kevin is just so sweet, but he has no game, and Alex is nice, but hasn't proven herself in competitions. At this rate, I think Paul is going to win.

ok im not a fan of him but him with the pans had me crying
OK SAME it reminded me of the girl from bad girls club " i dont get no sleep cause of yall , yall not gunna sleep cause of me" when she goes around and slams pans in everyones room.

tbh i dont even know whats going to happen, i liked paul, but now i dont want him to win

OK SAME it reminded me of the girl from bad girls club " i dont get no sleep cause of yall , yall not gunna sleep cause of me" when she goes around and slams pans in everyones room.

tbh i dont even know whats going to happen, i liked paul, but now i dont want him to win
i love paul to death but i definitely dont want him to win
im team kevin alllllllllll the way
im kind of upset that paul is trying so hard to play both sides of the house right now. he's being all buddy buddy with elena (who seems to fully trust him) but he knows ******** well that Josh, Christmas, etc. want her out after they evict Cody. his friendship motto is definitely out the window this season