Birthday Celebrations?

Amberrae

In-Game: Lucinda
As far as I know, this isn't a thing but please correct me if I am wrong!

I think when it's a user birthday, it would be a cool feature from MyVMK to send an automatic present. I feel like it would help the user feel so much more special on their birthday. Whether it be a certain amount of credits, a birthday pin, or a cool birthday clothing item to wear around guest rooms so people can also celebrate the user's birthday with them!

Neda

Yes! An item off the top of my head that could be given out is single-use confetti magic or treasure detector magic and on your birthday you'd receive one of those "Birthday Celebration" pins like they give out in the parks?

Matty

knows a thing or two
Unscrupulous players would have clones with a birthday on every single day of the year.. book it. Anything of value (read: tradeable), items or credits, would lead to any such feature being abused.

Bingly

As far as I know, this isn't a thing but please correct me if I am wrong!

I think when it's a user birthday, it would be a cool feature from MyVMK to send an automatic present. I feel like it would help the user feel so much more special on their birthday. Whether it be a certain amount of credits, a birthday pin, or a cool birthday clothing item to wear around guest rooms so people can also celebrate the user's birthday with them!
Even if they don't give out something - - what about having a monthly celebration for the birthdays of that month? That way they can recognize everyone. Possibly giving out surprise presents to folks in that room?

Even if they don't give out something - - what about having a monthly celebration for the birthdays of that month? That way they can recognize everyone. Possibly giving out surprise presents to folks in that room?
while in theory this does sound nice, it would be very hard to keep track of those birthdays. there's a lot of players who will throw guest room parties for their friends - personally, i find those much more personable since it's made by those you play the game with ! :-)

Bingly

while in theory this does sound nice, it would be very hard to keep track of those birthdays. there's a lot of players who will throw guest room parties for their friends - personally, i find those much more personable since it's made by those you play the game with ! :-)
I dont think anyone would have to keep track - it would just be a celebration of January birthdays etc. If prizes were involved I guess they'd have to figure out something - not sure how. Parties with friends is sweet too, I agree!! Maybe the two could be intertwined somehow?