Birthday Raffle Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance we can have the raffle at a time that isnt TOO late for people in the uk? 10-11pm events end up 3-4am here. is there any chance we can find a middle ground time? something around 7-9pm est so its only around 12-2am in the uk?

Is everyone supposed to have their tickets in the game now? I don't have one, but haven't seen an update saying that they were all passed out yet.

You don't get a ticket. You need to win a HOST event. then the staff write down your name on the list and post it on the op. That's all there is to it
They said they would give out tickets to each person who had won. They wouldnt be asocciated with the ride track though, staff would directly put them on your account. I havent been given a ticket either even though ive won, but my name is on the list.[DOUBLEPOST=1506365827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is everyone supposed to have their tickets in the game now? I don't have one, but haven't seen an update saying that they were all passed out yet.
I havent been given a ticket either

MyVMK Staff

MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
@Peasy @CoralHibiscus @StormDogs @xCharlottex @Kensley

The raffle will be taking place on September 27th as this is the actual date of MyVMK's birthday! As this is a special event, we are doing our best to accommodate all players, however our aim is to have it at a time when most players are active.

The list is still being updated - a final update will take place tonight after the last event has taken place. All of the tickets will be handed out at that time. Once everything has been finalized (the list of winners/prize list/raffle draw information), we will send out further information with specific details on the raffle on a new forums announcement, as well as tweet/GA.

Hang tight everyone, and for now, enjoy the rest of what MyVMK's 4th Birthday Week has to offer!

MyVMK Staff

MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
That's it, that's all folks!

All of the events that provide you with the opportunity to be entered into the raffle with your first win are now complete! If your name is not on this list and you believe it should be, please email us at contact@myvmk.com by 12:00PM EST tomorrow, September 27th!

Thank you everyone for coming out to events this month, and good luck to you all in the raffle!

We will be posting a new forums announcement thread with more information on the raffle details shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.