"Boo To You Parade" Screenshots!! (Central Plaza)

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Happy Halloween Everyone!! I took screenshots of before, during and after the parade for those that missed it. Click the "Spoiler" buttons to see the pictures. Thank you staff for the parade!! It was totally worth the wait!! Enjoy the pictures all, YAY!!!!!

waterfallglow

Youre missing the first float with the gravediggers! It looks like it didnt appear on your screen?
Wait.. I think I know what you mean now. So there was a gravedigger float?? I suppose it didn't appear? If anybody has a screen shot of that float.. feel free to add it on this thread please!! Thank you for letting me know @xCharlottex

Wait.. I think I know what you mean now. So there was a gravedigger float?? I suppose it didn't appear? If anybody has a screen shot of that float.. feel free to add it on this thread please!! Thank you for letting me know @xCharlottex
I got one but im in bed right now :cloud9: il try add it tomorow if i can! The three green/blue people at the start of the parade were on the float.

waterfallglow

Thank you @Squiggle for the video!! It's wonderful to team up together and help share the parade for others because it was such a fun parade!! I wanted to record a video but didn't have the Hyper Cam downloaded on my computer.. so thanks again!! <3 -hugs hugs-

EDIT: I used to have the Hyper Cam downloaded but had to re-install windows sadly and haven't re-downloaded the Hyper Cam yet.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Sad I missed it :/ lol you can see one of the screenshots I said so tired. I fell asleep and my husband closed my laptop... rip