Taking users to the parks Born in Park Badge, going to Disney!!!! :) *over*

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
Hello, I'm going to Disney World and I can take anyones pic/lanyard with me for an in park badge! I only have one person I'm taking with me so far, I can take a bunch more! Lmk so we can meet up! Also, I'm going to the LSU vs Tennessee game, and Saints vs Tampa game! Go Tigers, Who Dat! :p
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Users Going:
  1. me, pinkprincessdiva
  2. happycatyomyno

So the rules say "3 players per photo, and 5 photos per month" with a total of 15 avatars. So I need 15 people to take a photo with three of y'all in it per photo so everyone can get a badge!!! How about we all meet up Dec 25 at 8PM and take the photo in my room, ill be on before then too though. Just be sure to find me before the 27th at night because I'll be packing and getting ready to leave!!! Add me on snap tazara_b , and instagram tara_liza_bee ! :) Merry Christmas!!
I totally missed this :/

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
Hello, I'm going to Disney World and I can take anyones pic/lanyard with me for an in park badge! I only have one person I'm taking with me so far, I can take a bunch more! Lmk so we can meet up! Also, I'm going to the LSU vs Tennessee game, and Saints vs Tampa game! Go Tigers, Who Dat! :p
Users Going:
  1. me, pinkprincessdiva
  2. happycatyomyno
GO SAINTS! WHO DAT!

Hey! So I asked someone else to take me but I don't think they'll be going for a while so I hope it's okay to add myself to this list maybe?
My in game name is: Danny_DeVito
If you do end up taking me, thank you so so much!!:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::cheer::hearts:
park.png

Users Going:
  1. me, pinkprincessdiva
  2. happycatyomyno
Thank you !!!

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
I have:
  1. pinkprincessdiva (me)
  2. FriedRice
  3. Queen_Elsa
  4. alphalphaboy
  5. Cheyasaur
  6. Danny_DeVito
  7. littlebrightshoe
  8. thatcookiewasgood
  9. BookGirl
  10. happycatyomyno
  11. RoseBonbon
  12. pixiedustsammy
...and i'm trying to figure out who's avatar is who for the last three people who I took pictures with in game!

See y'all in the Kingdom! :) Go Saints and Tigers!![DOUBLEPOST=1514524443][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi would you mind doing mine too? :)
Thank you!!!
Sorry, I already have 15 people! I know some people are going soon, too, though. Just keep up to date with the forums and you'll see them!