#BRINGBACKGATORWAITER2K18

Did she claim she doesn't know how or are you assuming because she didn't take your comment as seriously?
She's said multiple times to me that she doesn't know how to add or fix certain things. The client is already more than twenty thousand lines of messy and outdated jQuery.

Amy

Head Administrator
She's said multiple times to me that she doesn't know how to add or fix certain things. The client is already more than twenty thousand lines of messy and outdated jQuery.
I haven't spoken to you since 2013 and even that was only a few sentences, get off your high horse lol. If you actually knew what you were talking about you'd see the client barely even uses jQuery, and realise of course it's messy when you're using closure compiler's advanced optimisations, and scrambling everything around every page load on top of that!

I was going to let you stay here because you weren't causing any trouble, but honestly, I'm enforcing your permaban because I've had enough of your attitude. If you're so wise and knowledgeable, go make your own VMK without using any of my code. I mean, you've been threatening me about how you're going to for years at this point, right? ;)

(for the unaware, this person has been permabanned on multiple occasions and given multiple chances dating back to before OpenVMK was even open, he's gone by Macario, MacPat, Stellarspace, and a few other names. One of the first things he did was spam the OVMK forums with how I did certain deeds with Nick).