✧・゚: *✧・゚:* bunny's drawings *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

bunny

sippin uwus
helo !
i am bunny and i would like to draw you !
these are not free, but i promise they're cute !

chibi's are 30k

half body's are 40k

some things to note :
- the simpler your request, the better your artwork will come out
(i will draw your sparrow outfit but i may charge more & it will prob be wonky)
- i will not be doing group photos at the time but i will consider it in the future
- you can request as many as you want! don't be shy
- i'm a full time college student & also work on my own private server so delays may happen,
please be patient!
- i leave 4 slots open at a time - these are the people i am promising it'll be done asap,
all others will be put on hold until a slot is reopened
- art block is a real thing but i'll let you know if it occurs & if i'm taking a break
- i love u and appreciate u giving me the bread

form :
ign:
picture of character:
eye color:
pose/expression/whatever you want included:
you may leave this blank if you have no preference
background type: no bg, lined, circle, square, triangle, heart, whatev & the color you'd like
discord if available: this is so i can send u a sketch & give you your artwork faster - also, it's just easier

don't use the forums ? message me at honey#6969 on discord !

slots :
- reserved
- open
- open
- open

Last edited:

goobie

violent delights
hi. could i pls get a half body drawing? i can pay you up front. just lmk whenever you're available! also, there is absolutely no rush, so take your time and focus on anything that's more important first!

ign: morgan
picture of character:

eye color: yellow
pose/expression/whatever want included:
it doesn't matter to me!
background type: circle pls. i'm not picky about color, so whatever you think is best.
discord if available: morgan#4804

bunny

sippin uwus
hi. could i pls get a half body drawing? i can pay you up front. just lmk whenever you're available! also, there is absolutely no rush, so take your time and focus on anything that's more important first!

ign: morgan
picture of character:

eye color: yellow
pose/expression/whatever want included: it doesn't matter to me!
background type: circle pls. i'm not picky about color, so whatever you think is best.
discord if available: morgan#4804
hi morgan!! i'm gonna start yours asap since i finished the rest but i'll be busy with school & such for a day or so. i'll msg you on discord with a sketch when i get to it. thank you for commissioning me! :halcyon:

Gotta say you have skill
thank you, you're a doll :halcyon: