Butterfly nets...

Fix

Coolest Member
I think the butterfly game is cool and cute. However...

When you reenter a room or DC (like when we all DC'd a few times after the butterfly game was released) your net magic goes away. You can buy a new net and your tries/nets stack.

This is really unfair though. You can't get your tries back until you spend ANOTHER 5k.

I know ya'll are trying to fix the credit problem, but this isn't fair at all. Please fix this!

Fix

Coolest Member
Also, I just noticed after the DC, our tries didn't stack! So I lost 10k buying 2 nets with nothing to show for it. Very disappointing.

I agree. And it's annoying when you click the button but the butterfly has apparently "flown away," and that counts as an attempt! I think it's unfair that it takes away an attempt every time you click the button, whether there's a butterfly or not. I only have 46k, and I'm not going to spend it on something hopeless like I just did.
Nevertheless, the game is very cute and a great idea. I can totally see why it's as hard as it is...because the staff wants the magic to be rare. Well let me just say it definitely will be! Good job with the game, but it's too difficult and fidgety (and expensive!) for me.

Can someone please explain to me what any of this is. I dont see any butterflies anywhere and I dont see any butterfly nets?
In the Epcot entrance there's a game where you can buy a net for 5k and it gives you three tries to catch butterflies. The butterflies appear randomly. If you catch five, you win the butterfly magic. To buy the nets, just click the little cart :)

brownie

I agree. And it's annoying when you click the button but the butterfly has apparently "flown away," and that counts as an attempt! I think it's unfair that it takes away an attempt every time you click the button, whether there's a butterfly or not. I only have 46k, and I'm not going to spend it on something hopeless like I just did.
Nevertheless, the game is very cute and a great idea. I can totally see why it's as hard as it is...because the staff wants the magic to be rare. Well let me just say it definitely will be! Good job with the game, but it's too difficult and fidgety (and expensive!) for me.
are the butterflies just in that epcot room?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
If you sent a CFH about losing a net due to a DC, you should have been refunded a net! The nets now save upon reloading/relogging. You may not see the net in your hand, but you should see the button in the top left. The button is all you need to catch them! The net is just a cute visual lol. The magic exchange after catching all 5 will be available sometime tomorrow! :halcyon::paw: