Call For Help

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
How long typically does it take for a call to help to be answered? I don't want to come off as impatient, but I made a silly mistake that cost me 120k this morning at like 9am... and I haven't heard anything yet. I've had other issues like lagging in a host event answered quicker so I wasn't sure how short staffed Mods were.

Also, if I applied to be a MOD, would I get an email or anything letting me know if I will/will not be getting to job? :) Figured I'd ask since they're kinda related.

How long typically does it take for a call to help to be answered? I don't want to come off as impatient, but I made a silly mistake that cost me 120k this morning at like 9am... and I haven't heard anything yet. I've had other issues like lagging in a host event answered quicker so I wasn't sure how short staffed Mods were.

Also, if I applied to be a MOD, would I get an email or anything letting me know if I will/will not be getting to job? :) Figured I'd ask since they're kinda related.
Aloha!
I just want to touch base with you on your call! We have received it and are looking into it! Usually during regular host events we have a mod attend or tend to calls during the event time which is why it's usually faster. I personally will make sure this is handled for you. I have just been out doing real life things!

I can assure you all of our mods are on their A-game but also have real life things causing them to be away and unavailable at specific times so I do apologize for that!

In terms of your application, it goes through a process and you would get an email or contacted through forums so check both!

I hope this helps!

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Aloha!
I just want to touch base with you on your call! We have received it and are looking into it! Usually during regular host events we have a mod attend or tend to calls during the event time which is why it's usually faster. I personally will make sure this is handled for you. I have just been out doing real life things!

I can assure you all of our mods are on their A-game but also have real life things causing them to be away and unavailable at specific times so I do apologize for that!

In terms of your application, it goes through a process and you would get an email or contacted through forums so check both!

I hope this helps!
This definitely helps! I understand you all do this voluntarily and have lives. Plus 5 quests running at this time is probably generating some cfh traffic as well so I get it. Thank you :)