• Straight

Votes: 129 52.9%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 29 11.9%

• Total voters

grimmer

Gay. Even went to La Pride in June to see Demi Lovato. Sadly didnt see myself in the music video tho! Guys didnt really notice me there tho.

mark

10 mins late to everything
ur taste in music tho A+ (for a straight)

wat, this is v late but how do you even know what music I listen to?
but w/e thanks tho (even tho i listen to very specific types i dont even know the genre to x________x)[DOUBLEPOST=1408589359][/DOUBLEPOST]i think i listen to a lot of indie/indie folk but idk the very specific genre of all da songs pls

Mickeyplutofan

wat, this is v late but how do you even know what music I listen to?
but w/e thanks tho (even tho i listen to very specific types i dont even know the genre to x________x)[DOUBLEPOST=1408589359][/DOUBLEPOST]i think i listen to a lot of indie/indie folk but idk the very specific genre of all da songs pls
I think you had them in your sig, or something idr...

gravebound

not actually a grave
just a heads-up, especially to the straight/cis people posting here, please don't support hrc. they've said some very transphobic and racist things, and have thrown trans people under the bus.

straight/bisexual? like i wouldn't actively seek out a relationship with the same sex, but if it ever happened I wouldn't be opposed. I don't think I should be tied down to labels and single options. If it happens, then it happens.
Idk what I am (in any aspect of my life) but I love errybodyyy
couldn't of said it better myself. I'm the same... let's spread the love :hug: