Campaign: Long hair for boys.

Should guys have the option to have long hair on myVMK?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone!
If myVMK've recently given the girls some of the boy hair styles, then boys ought to be able to have long hair too. This is only fair and I think its time for this change to happen. My best friend Harb has long hair, and some of the coolest guys in exist have long hair. Especially countless musicians. If you feel strongly about this topic or just support this post then please weigh in below. Help us get long hair introduced for the guys! :)

Edit: I also personally support the campaign for girls to have facial hair!

Yes I agree!! I have to look like a generic Stanley due to the lack of varying hairstyles available for the guys, and you don't realise how distressing this is for me!! I just want my Harby long-haired personality to be reflected in my avatar :'(

I have long hair in reality, so yes please I need to immerse myself more into the game

vause

Yes. Not necessarily the long girl styles we have now, but maybe even new original hair. I know plenty of guys who have long hair, and since girls can have short hair now, I think guys should have long hair options.

With the medium length straight hair for girls, with a beard, and you'll be rocking the nickelback look.

People have wonderful sense I see, great stuff

Honestly, if you wanna wear girls clothing and girl hair just make a girl account
Pretty sure multiple accounts are against the rules but anyway why should we have to especially if girls can already have guy stuff

I don't even see why there have to be boy or girl accounts, just have one central character that can wear all of the clothes and use all of the hairstyles

Sure, why not have long hair for guys?
I think it should wait until mostly everything from the original game is in and has an effect. So possibly afterwards, there can BE new hairstyles. -thinks- Girls do have guy hairstyles though now.