Can't log in...

I had no problem playing yesterday and I'm not using a Mac. It says updating and then at the last moment, DC and then a flash of a white page with writing before saying I have to reauthenticate. Anyone know what's going on?

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I'm having a similar problem. It'll get to "Loading furniture data" and then it will disconnect.

skyunderthesea

It did that to me for a while, and still does that when I have a slow(er) internet connection. Are you on Windows or Mac? Why not try another browser like Opera? I'm not really sure :( Have you tried (shudder) Internet Explorer? or Safari?

Weird...my internet connection is fast enough to run way flasher games right now but I'll keep trying. It's just frustrating. Thank you for the reply ;O;

What is going on with the game? I'm having the same issues as well.. I've cleared the catche and have tried different browsers and nothin is working :\ Has anyone found a solution yet?

Okay, i use Windows 8 google chrome, AND mozilla firefox. i ALWAYS log in, and get DC everytime. it takes me about 10 or more times to actually not DC and get through with the game... also, it says " unresponsive plugin for shockwave " i always press continue because if i dont, i crash. ugh. wish i could figure it out! :(