cant log in

Tizzi

what is causing disconnection right before loading character information when attempting to log in.
a couple days ago i was fine loading the game. suddenly it's hit or miss
the loading bar on the first screen takes forever to fully load. when it does it gets stuck on the screen,
but when i finally get through it disconnects after loading furniture data.
its a constant dc loop. attempting to log in to vmk can take up to three hours.
please help with any suggestions @Amy

Last edited:

VMK_Simba

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
what is causing disconnection right before loading character information when attempting to log in.
a couple days ago i was fine loading the game. suddenly it's hit or miss
the loading bar on the first screen takes forever to fully load. when it does it gets stuck on the screen,
but when i finally get through it disconnects after loading furniture data.
its a constant dc loop. attempting to log in to vmk can take up to three hours.
please help with any suggestions @Amy
I would recommend first trying to clear your cache! There's many tutorials on how to do this on the internet, or if you're using myVMKPal, there's a button for it in the settings. Let us know if that helps! If it doesn't, let us know what browser and operating system you're using and we'll see how else we can help.

Tizzi

ive cleared cache
still loading extremely slow and dc
i use firefox 52esr
shockwave 12.1
and windows vista
[DOUBLEPOST=1503020032][/DOUBLEPOST]update:
umm, i also disconnected the internet at one point to test it being a wifi issue
but the loading bar still continued to slowly move and make it to furniture data
but of course disconnected because obviously it wasnt connected to wifi at the time anyway
but why does it still show as its loading? connected or not connected to internet
this isnt adding up @VMK_Simba
@Amy

Last edited:

VMK_Rapunzel

@Tizzi Please send us an email to contact@myvmk.com if you haven't already and we'll be able to assist you further from there. Sometimes it's a case by case basis that we have to troubleshoot.

Edit: We got your e-mail and will get back to you ASAP, sorry about this!

Last edited:

Tizzi

@StitchsLittleAngel yes! ive done this many times in the past with any issues
but this time ive only been able to get through once in the past four days and still took hours to load.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503201695][/DOUBLEPOST]does anyone know how to get past this screen
upload_2017-8-20_0-0-12.png

Last edited: