Castle Fireworks Remixed Help

Not sure if this is already a thread, but I recently got back into the game and I am trying to earn higher scores in the fireworks game but the highest I can barely get to is 1000, is there some tips that anyone has in order to properly combo and win?

Thank you~ <3

Edit: I have an issue where I don't go past the first three levels, is that just me or is that how the game is supposed to be? I just looked at some videos and noticed that there is other stages with a fourth firework option, I have yet to get that type of option. It stops after 3 rounds at the castle. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Edit: I have an issue where I don't go past the first three levels, is that just me or is that how the game is supposed to be? I just looked at some videos and noticed that there is other stages with a fourth firework option, I have yet to get that type of option. It stops after 3 rounds at the castle. Is there a way to fix this?
Does it show the list of players with the pink banner? If so, that's supposed to happen, and if you stay in the game it'll automatically load Adventureland. As you've seen from the videos, there should be 5 separate stages: Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and the Park View. If you just stay in the game, you should be able to play all the stages. :)

Does it show the list of players with the pink banner? If so, that's supposed to happen, and if you stay in the game it'll automatically load Adventureland. As you've seen from the videos, there should be 5 separate stages: Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and the Park View. If you just stay in the game, you should be able to play all the stages. :)
Thank you, yeah, I didn't realize it, it's been so long. Thank you for the post it's helpful C: