Changes to Best Guest Room and Best Game Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

@VMK_Schweetz @VMK_Rapunzel
Question: Are we allowed to share a room we entered into Best Guest Room onto the forum thread about Guest Rooms? Like for other players to see my work. I was not sure if it would affect my entry in regards to my room being anonymous (of the room owner) to the staff voting. I am not exactly sure how the voting works with Best Guest Room so was not sure. I am anxious to share my room with other players but since I entered it into BGR I did not know if I should share?
I'm so sorry for the delay! We totally encourage everyone to share their entries, but ask that you please wait until after the month you've submitted! So if you submit this month, please wait to share until winners have been announced. This just ensures anonymity with voting. Hope this answers your question. :]

@Amy @VMK_Schweetz @VMK_Rapunzel does the room still have to be intact? or can it be an older room that you already took down?
Sorry this took so long to respond! After talking with @VMK_Schweetz we're going to have to say yes, that it will need to be intact, even if it's something you can rebuild.

I'm so sorry for the delay! We totally encourage everyone to share their entries, but ask that you please wait until after the month you've submitted! So if you submit this month, please wait to share until winners have been announced. This just ensures anonymity with voting. Hope this answers your question. :]

Sorry this took so long to respond! After talking with @VMK_Schweetz we're going to have to say yes, that it will need to be intact, even if it's something you can rebuild.
Thanks!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....

Yes, this answers my question! I figured this could be a possibility which is why I did not share mine yet on forums yet. I won't open my room anymore in game this month either just to be on the safe side too. Only a few players have seen it in game though thus far so I don't think it will affect anything? Like I said though, I won't share it with anyone else till month over both in game and on forum. Thx again for reply! :)

was there or will there be opportunities to shop older items that have come and gone in the shops?
sometimes they will re-release items during a month that it could fit in (released rapunzel outfit and pascal a few months ago) so can't say no but they don't usually

Status
Not open for further replies.