Chansu's Blackjack Attack

For those that don't know blackjack or don't gamble I'll explain the rules in detail.

Two players face off in a 1v1 style battle. Each player will roll all 5 of their number generators then sit down to show they finished their turn while I calculate totals.
The goal is to get as close to 21 as possible without going over.
If you go over 21 you lose a gem. Gems are like lives so that's not good. (Special rules)
If both you and your opponent go over 21, nobody loses a gem.
If you get 21 exactly, you will regain a gem if you lost one. (Special rule incoming)
If you get closer to 21 than your opponent then they lose a life.
First to knock out all three of their opponents lives is the winner and gets 2k (More special rules.)

Special rules
1a. If you get the same number across the board you win 777 credits. Example below
1b. If you get 66666 (Total 30) or 55555 (Total 25) you don't lose a life cause the special slot rule of 1a.

2. If you get 21 while you have full lives, you will win 777 credits instead. No stock piling more than 3 lives, but you get credits so gg.

3. When you win a game you will get 2k.... OR you can have the option to challenge me to double it to 4k. But be warned it's double OR NOTHING. So you can choose to keep the 2k or risk it all to try get 4k. If you lose you walk away with nothing. Rules play the same otherwise.

Game is in beta, so more rules might be added or altered if needed.

Patchnotes 1.1
-4 Lives got nerfed to 3 lives to make games faster
-5k prize nerfed to 2k prizes cause games are now faster and cost more lol
-If both players roll over 21 then nobody loses a gem. Both players will respin and game will continue as normal. This is also to make sure there is no ties/double knockouts.
-Added chairs to see the results easier and indicate when a player has finished spinning

Attachments

Last edited:
Tyty, still working on the rules and trying to perfect the room itself but I'm proud of it so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1533791674][/DOUBLEPOST]Brii and Shiba broke the game the first day of beta testing by both rolling 21 on the first turn, thus both winning 777 credits right at the start.

Last edited: