Chest Keys for JC !!

Would’ve really liked to see this implemented in the game. ): Couldn’t something like the number input for SITS be incorporated before playing a game of jungle cruise? while it’s a bit of a pain to type a code every time, at least it would prevent bots? I don’t know anything about how bots work, but I would assume a vast majority of users don’t use them. please reconsider!

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I will keep communicating your concerns/suggestions to the staff team as I can see this is a popular demand for the game.

-Kida

I will keep communicating your concerns/suggestions to the staff team as I can see this is a popular demand for the game.

-Kida
I really appreciate you bringing up this topic to other staff and understand the concerns! I also agree with Klimt, i feel like there could be possible ways to limit bot usage! I’m not sure how that stuff works either, but hopefully players and staff can work together and brainstorm a way to create a system that works.

Please don’t give up on us just yet!

DisneyDreaming

It's really unfortunate that those people willing to break the rules are limiting the possibilities for other players :(. Jungle Cruise is one of my favorite games, and I would have loved to see this as a possibility!

I'm not sure if this would help limit bot usage (or would even be possible to implement), but every start or pass of the "loading dock"....maybe there is a randomized code or picture pattern you need to click in a specific order, in order to continue on?

Edit: I just saw this was also a suggestion at the top of this page! I'm hoping maybe it's a possibility?

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Unfortunately the few ruin it for the many. BUT we might be on to a new, more secure way to limit bots. It will mean slightly more work, kinda like putting in a code but harder. We'll probably test it out on the Dark Rides and if that works out, we can put that system into play on mini-games and have keys in single player games! So it's starting to look like more of a possibility (:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
We are so happy to hear that many people approve of keys being added to JC. Enjoy!

-Kida

This is awesome! I'm excited. How do you earn a key? Is it a whole game you have to do?
Yeah, so as far as I’ve come to understand, you have to complete all 3 levels of a game with a score of 30k, (idk if it’s for every game or if that number increases with every game), and at 3 games completed you get a bronze key, 5 games silver key, then 7 games gold key.

goldenwolves

Hi, just in case staff will still see this thread, I think it is a great idea :) JC is my favorite game to play and I would love being able to earn keys from it. I am also not amazing at pirates but I am good at JC, so it would be nice to be able to earn keys for players like me who prefer JC over pirates.

Hi, just in case staff will still see this thread, I think it is a great idea :) JC is my favorite game to play and I would love being able to earn keys from it. I am also not amazing at pirates but I am good at JC, so it would be nice to be able to earn keys for players like me who prefer JC over pirates.
I guess I should update the op but keys were added to JC a few days ago!!(: You can get them by completing full games with a score of 30k, you’ll get a bronze key every 3 games, a silver key every 5 games and a gold key every 7 games!

goldenwolves

I guess I should update the op but keys were added to JC a few days ago!!(: You can get them by completing full games with a score of 30k, you’ll get a bronze key every 3 games, a silver key every 5 games and a gold key every 7 games!
Whhat that’s amazing! Thanks for letting me know