Chipotle Orders

As we all know, Chipotle has become so popular and so many people love it. I went to Chipotle with my friend for dinner tonight and FINALLY perfected my order. This was only my third time going, but I am so happy about this and it's such a momentous occasion that I finally found a combination I like, since I'm a very picky eater and don't eat certain things. I know it's totally off topic, but what do you order when you're at Chipotle? Me and my friend literally get total opposite things, and it kind of got me wondering what other people order when they go!
So comment this thread on what you order at Chipotle and maybe I'll try your order sometime! It will be interesting to see what everyone orders.

My perfected Chipotle order:
- Burrito
- White Rice
- Chicken
- Extra Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Guac
- Black Beans

(@Caitlynn @nikholeex3 I know you guys are going to love this thread, LOL.)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS

My perfected Chipotle order:
- Steak bowl (usually to-go) with:
- Brown rice
- Black beans
- extra veggies
- steak (obviously)
- mild salsa
- a little bit of medium salsa
- cheese
- a little lettuce

WALA, the perfect order :boom:

Kelsey

OMG THANK U LORD FOR THIS FORUM I AM EATING CHIPOTLE RIGHT NOW AND I LOVE CHIPOTLE MORE THAN LIFE

MY ORDER IS:
WHITE RICE
CHICKEN
SOUR CREAM
AND EXTRA CHEESE PLS

CRYING

ok now im crying because i didnt know how badly i was craving chipotle

also i hate hate hate onions and peppers and lettuce so my order is pretty plain but

- chicken burrito
- white rice
- both beans
- cheese
- sour cream
- and sometimes guac if it looks like theres not too many onions in it

and then i grab like 6 lemons and squeeze them on periodically while eating it and :bounce:[DOUBLEPOST=1424039790][/DOUBLEPOST]
i never been to chipotle, we don't have one lol
WHAT

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
the bowl.
both white & brown rice mixed (cause both are so bomb i can't pick one.)
no beans.
green veggies.
chicken.
mild salsa.
sour cream.
lettuce.

boooom.

ok now im crying because i didnt know how badly i was craving chipotle

and then i grab like 6 lemons and squeeze them on periodically while eating it and :bounce:
omg are lemons good on your burrito because I've never thought of that[DOUBLEPOST=1424089499][/DOUBLEPOST]
girl we basically have the same order bless
gotta have the mild & medium salsa :lol:

Wow now I want chipotle again but keep the orders coming bc these all sound great and I def want to put lemon on it next time I go cause that sounds great