Chocobo's Art Workshop [TAKING REQUESTS]

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
12/23/2013: I'm in the midst of a family emergency and I am really sorry, but I can't focus on my art as much as I usually do. Please don't be mad at me for not finishing your request. =( I'm a quick drawer and I'll have it done ASAP, I promise.

Guten tag everyone! :)

I'm Chocobo, and I make art sometimes. I like digital painting more than anything else art-related.

Here's some of my best work!

(This painting is my prized possession. Wellll, I'm not done with it yet :D and I probably won't be done with it for a few days, but it's my best art piece ATM. This is Terezi Pyrope!)

My pokemon trainer.

Feel free to ask for requests. I can only take about 3 requests at a time, but I'm usually speedy when it comes to art.

REQUEST WAITING LIST
famous (80 percent done)
zombiebuttz
bobsbestgame
mijaro

FINISHED REQUESTS
hold ur horses :sulk:

bobsbestgame

You should draw a picture of Gerard way! He's my man crush lol I miss MCR

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
I will have both of your requests done in a couple days! (@-@ I had to google Gerald Way... I never listened to MCR) =)

I would have had them both done by now, but I'm going through a family emergency ATM =(

I also have another request (Famous's art request) about 80 percent done. If I can fit drawing art into today, I will have hers done!

omg i luv that terezi
omg thank you :D it's my favorite painting and it's not even done yet!

EDIT: UH YEAH, SO I'M HAVING A REALLY BAD FAMILY EMERGENCY AND I'M REALLY SORRY TO ALL OF YOU BECAUSE I WOULD'VE HAD ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS DONE LIKE 2 DAYS AGO OR MORE BUT YES

I'm sorry for the inconvenience...

View attachment 3034

I know you are having a family emergency, but can you put mine on the waiting list?
I have attached is my avatar, or was before MyVMK crashed on my computer(s)

P.S. Terezi is both my favorite and my patron troll!

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
View attachment 3034

I know you are having a family emergency, but can you put mine on the waiting list?
I have attached is my avatar, or was before MyVMK crashed on my computer(s)

P.S. Terezi is both my favorite and my patron troll!
Sure!!! :)

I'll have it done in either 1-7 days depending on how my Christmas goes with this whole emergency.

(Terezi is awesome.)

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
I'm sure y'all are super salty I haven't finished my art yet and I am so sorry for that T_T

I'M ALMOST DONE THOUGH!!! I haven't had a ton of access to a computer. ;_;

I'm sure y'all are super salty I haven't finished my art yet and I am so sorry for that T_T

I'M ALMOST DONE THOUGH!!! I haven't had a ton of access to a computer. ;_;
That is all right, I have been kinda busy on my personal matters regarding my first day back from winter recess.