Votes: 110 70.1%
  • Castle Fireworks Remixed

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • I like them both equally

Votes: 22 14.0%

• Total voters

Marissa

black lives matter
The game has always been a struggle for me since 2006. Probably because I'm moving mouse pad. It can get overwhelming, but both are good allows some variety

Classic for sure! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446725591][/DOUBLEPOST]
The game has always been a struggle for me since 2006. Probably because I'm moving mouse pad. It can get overwhelming, but both are good allows some variety
Same, I struggled as a 10-12 year old and I still struggle today, LOL.

classic is definitely less stressful and easier to do well on, and of course it is just that, "classic." But the fact that I can make about 400 credits more per game in remixed, and that it's more exciting to play, I never choose to play classic over remixed

D

Disneysfigment

I hated fireworks in the original game and still do- I think it's just because i'm terrible at it...
I think I prefer classic fireworks as there's less going on all at once!

Kathysides

I MUCH prefer Classic. In fact, I pretty much DETEST Remixed, especially since it is the one you have to have to have an absurdly high score on for the green car quest. I wish you could choose which version for the quest because over time I can gradually get better at Classic, but not Remixed. Although it took forever, I finally completed the green car quest in the original VMK, but that was before they thought up the evil Remixed version. I hate Remixed because it is so unforgiving; miss one flawless and you are severely punished! I love that they brought classic back, and hate that the quests require the evil Remixed version.