Clinton or trump?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
No one being should be “President” of any country in my opinion. It’s been a long, long time since people have looked at how well other forms of natural government works that’s not just based on a system of idealisms and imminent visions of deceitful grandeur by the elect.

They should wind the clocks back; the United States should be overseen by a council of beings (say 12, for example….and perhaps one effervescent young person mixed in…kind of like your own U.N...in a sense of the word “council” but very different…..) of equally expressed powers whereas each member is respected by one another without coming into a seat of “power” through an existing system as such in place by the U.S., where there is this incessant, inherently evil system of monetary kickbacks going on and on and on….and ON. As long as the dollar runs America, you will get jokers like Trump in a political race. Let’s be realistic…I really can’t think of a single decent president in America since they had FDR. If that’s not a warning sign to change back to things that worked perfectly, I don’t know what is; the problem in itself is that the people have forgotten (seemingly due to time) what it is like to have political freedom and a natural form of government “rule”. Unfortunately, I find it’s highly unlikely that this will ever happen because Americans want to think “forward moving” and forget everything (as most have been conditioned to do so over time); they do not lament on the past political landscape even if the past involves proven tactics and/or theories that have proved to work over time. There are numerous reasons for this but a lot of it has to do with those in "seats of power" whom have a driving passion for their citizens to forget such by always talking about the “future”. I.E. – notice how slogans are used these days in recent years. “Change.., ..Make America Great Again..etc..etc..” So the question becomes for them, how do you make someone forget the past? Well…simple, you talk about the future and Americans LOVE hearing about this fictitious “future” that never even comes into fruition. The irony of it, being that the future has come and gone years later…and to be blunt it’s only then that SOME people realize that the elected didn’t do “jack…..you know what…..” and this is the pattern over and OVER and over again lately…yet nothing is done to change this pattern by its citizens. If people want “change” then it will take a lot more effort than a 2 minute vote for a candidate that they’ve felt to be forced into choosing between due to a deeply rooted and flawed two-party system (which as we know, has changed but very little due to a terrible foundation – I.E. The Federalist, Whig party etc.) Even if every American citizen refused to vote and go to the polls, one of the two from either the Republican or Democrat parties would still be voted in. Why?...think about it.

Whispered

Honestly I'm scared that some of you are voting with how much you'll believe the liberal media's portrayal of trump and the conservative media's portrayal of clinton.

Clinton, if elected, will be more corrupt than Richard Nixon (and he literally hired 5 people to break into his opponent's offices and do some very bad things). She will become the only president to have knowingly, intentionally, and negligently put classified information at risk by taking it outside of secure government servers on purpose. She will become another president who flip-flops on issues to say whatever she needs to to get elected at the time. The media literally cuts off commentators who are GOP or supporting Trump or Sanders and claims later that it was "time constraints", when in reality they planned it so that there would be no time to get the commentator to explain themselves or convince the public, only to answer the question and be told "but isn't that illegal? we're out of time hopefully we can continue this conversation some other time".

Trump, if elected, will be the first president in over 200 years who is not a career politician (can be seen good or bad). He has said some very out of the box things, but he speaks his mind - and more often than not he is misconstrued by all of the media. You can claim he's racially discriminatory, but if you look at it so is Clinton for supporting the "black lives matter" movement. You can claim he knows nothing about foreign policy, yet he's done billions of dollars of business with countries that Clinton only visited to be a talking head. You can claim he's islamophobic, but all he has done is said that he would screen Muslims before they are allowed to enter the country - then clarified that it would only apply to those from state sponsors of terror.

Keep in mind that illegal immigrants are just that - illegal. They have no constitutional rights, so stop trying to claim they do. Same for Muslims who are not US citizens. If Trump gets elected and wants to build a wall or deport illegal immigrants or ban Muslims from entering the country, it is 100% legal and constitutional to do so as the constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

If Clinton wants to tax the rich into oblivion, then watch in confusion as they continue outsourcing jobs because they can't afford to pay 15 dollars an hour for someone to run a t-shirt press, go right ahead and let her do that, it's legal. If she wants to keep forcing people to buy bad health insurance that they can't even use because their deductible is so high, then making people like me deal with angry customers who have literally said "I thought this administration was making healthcare free" because Obamacare enrollment centers are literally being told to lie to people, if you want this, vote for Clinton. If you want to keep feeding the liberal mindset that panders to the public's fears and wants and has been doing so for years before Trump, vote for Clinton. But don't be surprised when the promises all come out to be hollow and/or have fine print you didn't read.

If you want someone who panders to fears and offers, albeit shallow, solutions (but they're a start), vote for Trump or Johnson. If you want someone who isn't going to tax success and effort, vote for Trump. If you want someone who will actually create jobs because he's been there, vote for Trump.

Honestly, Trump is the only logical choice between Trump/Clinton. Johnson is a viable choice too.

Kinglaser

Trump, if elected, will be the first president in over 200 years who is not a career politician (can be seen good or bad).
I agree with most of what you said, but have a question on one small thing (mainly because my education in this area was minimal at best).
Just what I quoted above, does Reagan not fall into that category? I know he was originally an actor and moved I to politics, but tbqh, I was never informed as to how long he had been in politics before being elected. I do know, however, that although he was not a politician from the start, he is still considered to have been one of the best presidents. (I know this is easily google-able, but I want to ask on here.)

Myth

I am voting for Hillary.

The more people that vote "neither" are giving a free vote to Trump... and if he becomes president our country is doomed. Although, someone did try to assassinate him at a rally so far so hopefully something like that would happen and someone new would take his place in the event that he won.

BUT HELLO PEOPLE USE YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE
I hate when WOMEN say "im not voting this year"
Like really?
Women being able to vote was such a remarkable event in our history and you're going to not use your FREEDOM TO VOTE?

EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOMS PEOPLE AND VOTE

I wanted bernie but what are u gunna do

Last edited:
Honestly I'm scared that some of you are voting with how much you'll believe the liberal media's portrayal of trump and the conservative media's portrayal of clinton.

Clinton, if elected, will be more corrupt than Richard Nixon (and he literally hired 5 people to break into his opponent's offices and do some very bad things). She will become the only president to have knowingly, intentionally, and negligently put classified information at risk by taking it outside of secure government servers on purpose. She will become another president who flip-flops on issues to say whatever she needs to to get elected at the time. The media literally cuts off commentators who are GOP or supporting Trump or Sanders and claims later that it was "time constraints", when in reality they planned it so that there would be no time to get the commentator to explain themselves or convince the public, only to answer the question and be told "but isn't that illegal? we're out of time hopefully we can continue this conversation some other time".

Trump, if elected, will be the first president in over 200 years who is not a career politician (can be seen good or bad). He has said some very out of the box things, but he speaks his mind - and more often than not he is misconstrued by all of the media. You can claim he's racially discriminatory, but if you look at it so is Clinton for supporting the "black lives matter" movement. You can claim he knows nothing about foreign policy, yet he's done billions of dollars of business with countries that Clinton only visited to be a talking head. You can claim he's islamophobic, but all he has done is said that he would screen Muslims before they are allowed to enter the country - then clarified that it would only apply to those from state sponsors of terror.

Keep in mind that illegal immigrants are just that - illegal. They have no constitutional rights, so stop trying to claim they do. Same for Muslims who are not US citizens. If Trump gets elected and wants to build a wall or deport illegal immigrants or ban Muslims from entering the country, it is 100% legal and constitutional to do so as the constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

If Clinton wants to tax the rich into oblivion, then watch in confusion as they continue outsourcing jobs because they can't afford to pay 15 dollars an hour for someone to run a t-shirt press, go right ahead and let her do that, it's legal. If she wants to keep forcing people to buy bad health insurance that they can't even use because their deductible is so high, then making people like me deal with angry customers who have literally said "I thought this administration was making healthcare free" because Obamacare enrollment centers are literally being told to lie to people, if you want this, vote for Clinton. If you want to keep feeding the liberal mindset that panders to the public's fears and wants and has been doing so for years before Trump, vote for Clinton. But don't be surprised when the promises all come out to be hollow and/or have fine print you didn't read.

If you want someone who panders to fears and offers, albeit shallow, solutions (but they're a start), vote for Trump or Johnson. If you want someone who isn't going to tax success and effort, vote for Trump. If you want someone who will actually create jobs because he's been there, vote for Trump.

Honestly, Trump is the only logical choice between Trump/Clinton. Johnson is a viable choice too.
I try my very best to understand everyone's viewpoint, even when I don't personally agree with them, but this poorly written spewed out mess is atrocious.

Let us start from the beginning...

I will agree with what you have to say about Clinton. I have no personal admiration at all for her in light of the things she's done, but then again almost every single politician is corrupt in some way or another.

If Trump is the first "non-career" presidential candidate running for office in over 200 years, then somebody better let Satan know my soul is overdue because the history books show Ronald Reagan, (Actor, sports announcer and motivational speaker) was our 40th president in 1981. Surely 15 years as Governor may seem like a "career politician" in comparison with Trump's experience, but I have to say my definition of a career politician (someone who's gone to college to study law and worked in that profession for a good portion of their life) and yours vastly differs...

"Trump speaks his mind." There it is, the one line that is repeated by every Trump supporter as if it's their nighttime prayer. Our forefathers would bow their heads and cry in shame if they knew that the American people were reduced to such low standards. To vote for a man simply because he had an ego so large that he couldn't keep it contained within his small mind without pointless blabber pouring out his mouth. You say he's "misconstrued by all of the media," but I find that to be an asinine statement, nothing really more to say considering you've provided no examples.

(now to take a moment to be calm) To claim that the "Black Lives Movement" is racially biased is extremely uncalled for and untrue. I have very close friends and family that are within the police department and on the flip side I have friends and work with people who are African American, so I see both sides. I can completely understand why you would feel so negatively about the BLM movement, (especially if you have friends, family, etc. within the police department) but you have to open your eyes, heart and mind and realize that these people are NOT advocating violence. They protest because they want to be heard, they want to be accepted and they want change. Life isn't simply Black and White, there isn't just Good and Evil and there isn't always Right and Wrong. Judging the entire BLM movement and it's supporters for the actions of rogue killers is not a healthy way to live.

(we're now back from our calm break)

"You can claim he's islamophobic, but all he has done is said that he would screen Muslims before they are allowed to enter the country"...*sigh* This is an oxymoron statement because it IS islamophobic to screen individuals simply because they're Muslim...When a Christian (Dylann Roof) attacks a church there's no uproar for Christian screenings. If you're going to apply this logic to Muslims, then it needs to be applied across the board, or not all.

I'm not even going to discuss Trump and his wall because it's such a petty thing for him to whine about. Personally I don't understand the agenda of removing illegal immigrants, especially coming from someone who's entire empire was most likely built with the aid of said illegal immigrants. I would love to see what would happen if every illegal immigrant were to be removed, the entire country would most likely implode within itself. The number of jobs that illegal immigrants do, so that people like you and I can sit behind our computers and complain about trivial issues is insane. I'm sure most people would regret the decision to deport them almost immediately after they realized their favorite companies could no longer manufacture the goods they desired without the cheap labor. I'm sure if we actually worked towards creating a solution to solve this, we could come to an agreement that didn't involve building a giant wall destroying families lives in the process. While building a wall may be legal, is it smart by any means? No...dear lord no, please don't even joke around about something like that. As far as deporting illegal immigrants and barring Muslims from entering the country, it is neither 100% legal, nor illegal, because the constitution states that Congress mandates these laws, not the President. I believe you're confusing this Presidential election with a Dictatorial election...we don't do that in America...yet...

Not really gonna respond to your Hillary rant because I don't care for her either...

"If you want someone who will actually create jobs because he's been there, vote for Trump." Just don't be surprised when he files for bankruptcy for his 5th time and you never get paid for those jobs.

I try my very best to understand everyone's viewpoint, even when I don't personally agree with them, but this poorly written spewed out mess is atrocious.

I will agree with what you have to say about Clinton. I have no personal admiration at all for her in light of the things she's done, but then again almost every single politician is corrupt in some way or another.

If Trump is the first "non-career" presidential candidate running for office in over 200 years, then somebody better let Satan know my soul is overdue because the history books show Ronald Reagan, (Actor, sports announcer and motivational speaker) was our 40th president in 1981. Surely 15 years as Governor may seem like a "career politician" in comparison with Trump's experience, but I have to say my definition of a career politician (someone who's gone to college to study law and worked in that profession for a good portion of their life) and yours vastly differs...

"Trump speaks his mind." There it is, the one line that is repeated by every Trump supporter as if it's their nighttime prayer. Our forefathers would bow their heads and cry in shame if they knew that the American people were reduced to such low standards. To vote for a man simply because he had an ego so large that he couldn't keep it contained within his small mind without pointless blabber pouring out his mouth. You say he's "misconstrued by all of the media," but I find that to be an asinine statement, nothing really more to say considering you've provided no examples.

"You can claim that he's racially discriminatory, but if you look at it so is Clinton"...I thought you were going to counter this accusation, but you didn't you just openly admitted to the fact that you understand that Trump is a ************ individual, that's good, understanding is the first step to recovery.

(now to take a moment to be calm) To claim that the "Black Lives Movement" is inherently ************ is extremely uncalled for and untrue. I have very close friends and family that are within the police department and on the flip side I have friends and work with people who are African American, so I see both sides. I can completely understand why you would feel so negatively about the BLM movement, (especially if you have friends, family, etc. within the police department) but you have to open your eyes, heart and mind and realize that these people are NOT advocating violence. They protest because they want to be heard, they want to be accepted and they want change. Life isn't simply Black and White, there isn't just Good and Evil and there isn't always Right and Wrong. Judging the entire BLM movement and it's supporters for the actions of rogue killers is not a healthy way to live.

"You can claim he's islamophobic, but all he has done is said that he would screen Muslims before they are allowed to enter the country"...*sigh* This is an oxymoron statement because it IS islamophobic to screen individuals simply because they're Muslim...When a Christian (Dylann Roof) attacks a church there's no uproar for Christian screenings. If you're going to apply this logic to Muslims, then it needs to be applied across the board, or not all.

I'm not even going to discuss Trump and his wall because it's such a petty thing for him to whine about. Personally I don't understand the agenda of removing illegal immigrants, especially coming from someone who's entire empire was most likely built with the aid of said illegal immigrants. I would love to see what would happen if every illegal immigrant were to be removed, the entire country would most likely implode within itself. The number of jobs that illegal immigrants do, so that people like you and I can sit behind our computers and complain about trivial issues is insane. I'm sure most people would regret the decision to deport them almost immediately after they realized their favorite companies could no longer manufacture the goods they desired without the cheap labor. I'm sure if we actually worked towards creating a solution to solve this, we could come to an agreement that didn't involve building a giant wall destroying families lives in the process. While building a wall may be legal, is it smart by any means? No...dear lord no, please don't even joke around about something like that. As far as deporting illegal immigrants and barring Muslims from entering the country, it is neither 100% legal, nor illegal, because the constitution states that Congress mandates these laws, not the President. I believe you're confusing this Presidential election with a Dictatorial election...we don't do that in America...yet...

Not really gonna respond to your Hillary rant because I don't care for her either...

"If you want someone who will actually create jobs because he's been there, vote for Trump." Just don't be surprised when he files for bankruptcy for his 5th time and you never get paid for those jobs.

Oml.. My hero...

"You can claim that he's racially discriminatory, but if you look at it so is Clinton"...I thought you were going to counter this accusation, but you didn't you just openly admitted to the fact that you understand that Trump is a ************ individual, that's good, understanding is the first step to recovery.

(now to take a moment to be calm) To claim that the "Black Lives Movement" is inherently ************ is extremely uncalled for and untrue. I have very close friends and family that are within the police department and on the flip side I have friends and work with people who are African American, so I see both sides. I can completely understand why you would feel so negatively about the BLM movement, (especially if you have friends, family, etc. within the police department) but you have to open your eyes, heart and mind and realize that these people are NOT advocating violence. They protest because they want to be heard, they want to be accepted and they want change. Life isn't simply Black and White, there isn't just Good and Evil and there isn't always Right and Wrong. Judging the entire BLM movement and it's supporters for the actions of rogue killers is not a healthy way to live.

What he said :allthethings:

(now to take a moment to be calm) To claim that the "Black Lives Movement" is racially biased is extremely uncalled for and untrue. I have very close friends and family that are within the police department and on the flip side I have friends and work with people who are African American, so I see both sides. I can completely understand why you would feel so negatively about the BLM movement, (especially if you have friends, family, etc. within the police department) but you have to open your eyes, heart and mind and realize that these people are NOT advocating violence. They protest because they want to be heard, they want to be accepted and they want change. Life isn't simply Black and White, there isn't just Good and Evil and there isn't always Right and Wrong. Judging the entire BLM movement and it's supporters for the actions of rogue killers is not a healthy way to live.

ty for the typing this out before I had to type it out

Whispered

@everyone

please stop believing the biased media when they tell you it's islamophobic to use religious and racial profiling. if you don't think the TSA for example should screen a muslim from syria who has purchased a one way plane ticket at the last minute and only has a carry on bag... do you even want security?

also the definition of career politician is someone who, when they're running, has made their living on politics for a decent time. if 15 years as a governor doesn't count as a career, idk what does. politics was envisioned by our forefathers to be the farmers electing farmers, the doctors electing doctors, and all taking turns to represent the people. not someone going in and being a politician for 10+ years.

also im not judging the blm movement, im judging the majority of people who are claiming to participate. i have seen the interviews with those who started the movement, and i think that they are going about it the right way, but the bottom line is that by saying "black lives matter" it is inherently racist, even if their intent wasn't. if it's inherently racist to say "white lives matter" then it's racist to say "black lives matter". and don't give me the crud about "they aren't saying other lives don't matter" because even if they aren't, they're saying "black lives matter" more at this time, which is literally based on race and race alone. also "blue lives matter" can't be racist because it's a profession so i don't understand those arguments?? again i dont judge anyone based on anyone else, its just a fact that a lot of the protesters who have bandwagonned onto blm have been violent, uneducated on the purpose of the movement, or racist.

also let's pull up the oxford english dictionary for a second: "having or expressing an intense dislike or fear of Islam or Muslims". not really sure how using race as one factor in the many-pronged approach to security is expressing a dislike or fear. also can we look at how Israel has not had a terrorist attack on an airliner of theirs within or departing their country ever. There have been a couple while a plane was parked on foreign soil or departed from a foreign country, but Israel's approach to airport security is top notch. because they don't have this ridiculous notion that you can't use a person's background and history to determine their risk level. it's called profiling - and it's what police do every day when they're looking for a suspect.

again, if illegal immigrants were all deported (which is, by the way, completely legal under current law as ICE has the authority to deport anyone who is not in the country legally), the country may implode, but that's why you do it slowly. if americans weren't so entitled as a society this wouldn't be a problem. we think we are entitled to a high paying job where we work 10 hours a week to sit behind our computer the rest of the time. no, if you want a high paying job you work up to it. maybe if illegal immigrants weren't taking all the jobs during the recession, people who lost their jobs could have begun working up again while there were measures in place to help them (long term unemployment, more welfare, etc). in fact that's how it's designed - you aren't supposed to get a minimum wage job and support your family. if you legitimately cannot advance due to bottlenecking in the job market or anything like that, then there is welfare to help you until you can move up. however, people now think they can work 32 hours a week as a burger flipper and think theyre entitled to 15 dollars an hour. and thats just absurd.

bottom line society has all these wrong ideas about political correctness and being entitled and honestly it upsets me and it should upset you too. for people that reference europe with a higher minimum wage and open borders, and welfare states, look at how their society acts - they are all friendly towards each other, they are not entitled, they work for what they want in life and only depend on the welfare when they need it... i would love for america to become as advanced as say sweeden, but it wont happen while americans try harder to be politically correct than they do to actually get a job.

@everyone

please stop believing the biased media when they tell you it's islamophobic to use religious and racial profiling. if you don't think the TSA for example should screen a muslim from syria who has purchased a one way plane ticket at the last minute and only has a carry on bag... do you even want security?

also the definition of career politician is someone who, when they're running, has made their living on politics for a decent time. if 15 years as a governor doesn't count as a career, idk what does. politics was envisioned by our forefathers to be the farmers electing farmers, the doctors electing doctors, and all taking turns to represent the people. not someone going in and being a politician for 10+ years.

also im not judging the blm movement, im judging the majority of people who are claiming to participate. i have seen the interviews with those who started the movement, and i think that they are going about it the right way, but the bottom line is that by saying "black lives matter" it is inherently ************, even if their intent wasn't. if it's inherently ************ to say "white lives matter" then it's ************ to say "black lives matter". and don't give me the ******** about "they aren't saying other lives don't matter" because even if they aren't, they're saying "black lives matter" more at this time, which is literally based on race and race alone. also "blue lives matter" can't be ************ because it's a profession so i don't understand those arguments?? again i dont judge anyone based on anyone else, its just a fact that a lot of the protesters who have bandwagonned onto blm have been violent, uneducated on the purpose of the movement, or ************.

also let's pull up the oxford english dictionary for a second: "having or expressing an intense dislike or fear of Islam or Muslims". not really sure how using race as one factor in the many-pronged approach to security is expressing a dislike or fear. also can we look at how Israel has not had a terrorist attack on an airliner of theirs within or departing their country ever. There have been a couple while a plane was parked on foreign soil or departed from a foreign country, but Israel's approach to airport security is top notch. because they don't have this ridiculous notion that you can't use a person's background and history to determine their risk level. it's called profiling - and it's what police do every day when they're looking for a suspect.

again, if illegal immigrants were all deported (which is, by the way, completely legal under current law as ICE has the authority to deport anyone who is not in the country legally), the country may implode, but that's why you do it slowly. if americans weren't so entitled as a society this wouldn't be a problem. we think we are entitled to a high paying job where we work 10 hours a week to sit behind our computer the rest of the time. no, if you want a high paying job you work up to it. maybe if illegal immigrants weren't taking all the jobs during the recession, people who lost their jobs could have begun working up again while there were measures in place to help them (long term unemployment, more welfare, etc). in fact that's how it's designed - you aren't supposed to get a minimum wage job and support your family. if you legitimately cannot advance due to bottlenecking in the job market or anything like that, then there is welfare to help you until you can move up. however, people now think they can work 32 hours a week as a burger flipper and think theyre entitled to 15 dollars an hour. and thats just absurd.

bottom line society has all these wrong ideas about political correctness and being entitled and honestly it upsets me and it should upset you too. for people that reference europe with a higher minimum wage and open borders, and welfare states, look at how their society acts - they are all friendly towards each other, they are not entitled, they work for what they want in life and only depend on the welfare when they need it... i would love for america to become as advanced as say sweeden, but it wont happen while americans try harder to be politically correct than they do to actually get a job.
So....what are you argueing here?
Just not to believe the media? Vote for Trump?

Whispered

So....what are you argueing here?
Just not to believe the media? Vote for Trump?
actually i'm just saying that you really shouldn't just take one news article at its face value. there's so much lies being spread around on both sides and it disgusts me that i live in this country now. i don't understand how people can go around basing their vote on perceived racism when in reality they just are optimists who want everything to be a certain way even though that's not how the world works.

actually i'm just saying that you really shouldn't just take one news article at its face value. there's so much lies being spread around on both sides and it disgusts me that i live in this country now. i don't understand how people can go around basing their vote on perceived racism when in reality they just are optimists who want everything to be a certain way even though that's not how the world works.
I'm on neither side... ESPECIALLY not on Trump's.. I would never support someone who claims he can shoot someone and not lose any voters, mocks disabilities, and is hateful when it comes to racism. The media doesn't have to portray that in any way. He flashes how proud of it he is everywhere.

Hilary... Is just a lie in herself.

I just can't deal with either them but I guess I'm going to have to put up with one of them...

Like stated before... America is doomed until next election.

Whispered

also i think people really need to vote based not on what the candidates say they can do (empty promises), but based on what they actually have, and will be able to do.

for example, trump has said that he would overturn the gay marriage ruling in the scotus. but he can't actually do that if elected, all he can do is appoint justices, who then have to be confirmed by the senate, and then someone would have to bring a case all the way up the numerous circuit and appellate courts in the country to get that case to the scotus, and then maybe they would overturn the ruling.

hillary has said that she would make college debt-free for anyone making under 125k a year. but she can't actually do this without congress passing a law for her to sign. which would probably contain a bunch of corrupt pork and stuff like that because we elect career politicians to congress.

the father of the soldier kia who spoke at the dnc told trump he could borrow the constitution to read it, but apparently he's never read it himself as it makes clear that it only applies to citizens and persons in this country illegally, yet he's trying to apply it to people outside the country who aren't citizens.

trump has said that he would build a wall and make mexico pay for it, but let's be honest here, everyone knows that will not happen, all that will happen is maybe a strengthening of border security that was illegally diminished under obama's executive actions

so like, at the end of these four examples we have people on both sides making empty promises. let's look past those empty promises and see what the candidates can actually do for us. or look at other candidates who actually do have concrete, economically viable plans (cough gary johnson)

I'm on neither side... ESPECIALLY not on Trump's.. I would never support someone who claims he can shoot someone and not lose any voters, mocks disabilities, and is hateful when it comes to racism. The media doesn't have to portray that in any way. He flashes how proud of it he is everywhere.

Hilary... Is just a lie in herself.

I just can't deal with either them but I guess I'm going to have to put up with one of them...

Like stated before... America is doomed until next election.
honestly though could he not shoot someone and lose any voters? it was a crass and blunt thing to say but lets be honest the hardcore trump supporters probably wouldnt care.

the video of him mocking disabilities is honestly extremely overexaggerated in my opinion. not trying to defend him as i cant be sure of his intentions but can everyone please just admit that it is possible that his wild hand motions made it appear that way? possible? not necessarily likely? but still possible?

and hes not hateful against races, hes hateful against terrorism, and against illegal immigrants. saying that he would implement race as one factor in our security profiling that we already do (country of origin, family status, etc) is not racist. saying that he would deport people here illegally is not racist.

also yeah they're both crud. every day i find myself wanting to vote for johnson more and more.

@everyone

also im not judging the blm movement, im judging the majority of people who are claiming to participate. i have seen the interviews with those who started the movement, and i think that they are going about it the right way, but the bottom line is that by saying "black lives matter" it is inherently ************, even if their intent wasn't. if it's inherently ************ to say "white lives matter" then it's ************ to say "black lives matter". and don't give me the ******** about "they aren't saying other lives don't matter" because even if they aren't, they're saying "black lives matter" more at this time, which is literally based on race and race alone. also "blue lives matter" can't be ************ because it's a profession so i don't understand those arguments?? again i dont judge anyone based on anyone else, its just a fact that a lot of the protesters who have bandwagonned onto blm have been violent, uneducated on the purpose of the movement, or ************.

Are you part fish perhaps because you sir are extremely flip floppity?

I'm confused why you keep referring to the dictionary as "biased media." To single someone out in fear solely based on the fact that they're Muslim is

I don't agree that religious/racial profiling is the answer at all, that's completely stupid to think that you can judge someone by their appearance and know their actions. I would hope that TSA would look into ANY individual making a last minute flight with only one carry-on bag, not just a Muslim individual.

I think I just explained to you what makes a career politician. Our forefathers lived in an era where everyone was heavily involved in politics, today we live in a time filled with gadgets that drain our minds of any worth. The fact that you think there's a correlation between the two is very scary.

Aaaand here comes the flip flopping... *cue Hillary's "Pander" song*
This logic of saying that "Black Lives Matter" is racially negative towards white individuals is the equivalent of saying "Breast Cancer Support" means that every other cancer patient is deemed invaluable. The point is to create awareness for the situations that are going on primarily with black individuals.

I think it's fair to say that supporters of both "Black Lives Matter" and "Blue Lives Matter" have been hostile and uneducated because they're coming from a place of raw emotion. However, the reason that "Blue Lives Matter" is considered a "racially" controversial group is that they were created as a response to BLM. If we want to succeed as a country and "Make America Great" again, we need to stop trying to mask these issues and find real solutions. Building a wall is not a real solution to illegal immigration and making viral videos of police officers handing out gifts and ice cream to black individuals is not a real solution to creating peace. I saw an article of police and underprivileged kids working together to clean up their community. To me this is the perfect first step to improving community relations and we need more of that across the country.

I'm confused, you don't understand how using race as a factor of security checking is expressing fear? Again, you're flip flopping here. Either you're afraid the Muslim is a terrorist and that's why you want profiling, or you're just being a butt now because you want to see the Muslim strip searched....or maybe you just swing that way, hey I don't judge. ;) As far as TSA is concerned, again I'm confused. You can read the whole list of disqualifying offenses right here: https://www.tsa.gov/disqualifying-offenses-factors

I agree, many Americans do think they're entitled to high paying jobs. I disagree that illegal immigrants "took" all the jobs. If an illegal immigrant chooses to work his butt off for little pay and an American worker chooses to turn down the same job because the pay is not enough, that job was not stolen, it was given to him by the American worker. Personally I don't know where I stand with the idea of $15 an hour for minimum wage. When I hear people making comments about spending tax money to build a wall around the country (something that really doesn't benefit anyone), but complain about raising the minimum wage (something that "seemingly" helps benefit lower classes), it seems that we have our priorities confused.

Why is there such a cloud of negativity around the term "politically correct"? Since when did it become such a horrible thing to be a decent person? My understanding of political correctness is that you're basically just treating people with respect. This is coming from someone who's politically incorrect most of the time anyway, but the reasoning for my political incorrectness is to provide humor and when I cross the line I make sure to right my wrongs. Trump on the other hand seems to just be a bully, there's no reasoning to his hurtful words except to appear dominant and rude. Criticizing a handicapped individual, saying that he would date his daughter if she weren't his child, and constantly making sexist remarks (that I'm not going to post here) are not qualities of someone I want as head of this country.

"the video of him mocking disabilities is honestly extremely overexaggerated in my opinion. not trying to defend him as i cant be sure of his intentions but can everyone please just admit that it is possible that his wild hand motions made it appear that way? possible? not necessarily likely? but still possible?"
Extremely over exaggerated, or not, those actions clearly show he's definitely not mature enough for a position as President of the United States. I don't think you grasp that, we're not voting for class president here, this is actually a big deal, or is this what people mean when they say they like that "Trump isn't afraid to speak his mind."...

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thankfully being Canadian I do not have to make a choice. That said I am watching the US implode. Both candidates suck. When Bill Clinton was facing impeachment I kept wondering why Hilliary was standing by her man. I thought she has something to gain in this little did I realize he goal was to be president. The reason people are voting for Trump is they are fed up with the corruption they see in the government. If Hilliary is elected she will not be for the people she will be for all the backroom deals she made to climb the political ladder. I think what people should vote for if they can not stomach either candidate. Vote for the party that will choose the next Supreme Court Judges. For they are the ones that actually change the laws.

What you really need to get rid on is the pork belly spending. You go to pass a bill and it is say one page long once you get of the senators on board it is like over 200 pages long with amendments . If I vote for this bill I will get this for my constituents. Here in Canada a bill is a bill non of that crud. That would stop a lot of the corruption.

I do not think Donald would be as bad as most think. He is playing a showmanship game. If elected I really hope the people he surrounds himself a good caring intelligent people.

PS the other reason I see why Trump has become popular you can not force people to become politically correct. They silently resent it. Change has to come from a person heart not a law.

Question

Very Questionable
i didn't know being politically correct was such an awful thing. didn't know it was a bad thing to not be homophobic, racist, sexist, ableist, etc.???

it's honestly the easiest thing to be a decent person lol.

i hate both candidates to death but i'd still rather not have trump as president sorry not sorry.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well Unfortunately not all people are what you would consider "decent". You can not force a person to change their belief system it has to come from their heart. Many will pretend to follow the political correct rules only because they do not want the backlash that today's social media can bring. So they stay silent or they are shamed into silence. You really do not know what they truly believe. To me that is not a good thing. Before you knew who the racists were and who was homophobic. Now you really do not. You can not shame someone into accepting a point of view. I called it a decade ago. That one day this is going to explode and it has. The fact that Trump got the nomination in a land slide says to me the US has a very long way to go in acceptance.

D.Va

Literal Princess
Hillary! I supported Bernie all the way to the DNC, and will continue to support him, but I recognize that Hillary is our best chance at remaining even remotely democratic as a nation (I mean that bc if Trump is elected we may end up a dictatorship). And also because a woman's place is in the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office <3[DOUBLEPOST=1470261291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, so I usually don't like to discuss these sort of things even though I have strong beliefs on what is going on with our Country right now. However, I have decided to express them at the moment. Honesty, I don't like either Trump or Clinton and who I voted for (Ted Cruz) sadly had to drop out because he was not getting enough votes. I won't express why I do not like Trump or Clinton but there is a few things I do want to say. Obviously, from the comments I have read so far most of you are concerned for our America's future just as I am. Well, no matter what your beliefs are in regards to this current election I will say this. In history, many nations have had great falls. I won't mention which ones but most of them have fallen because they were doing the same things America has currently been doing now. Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. I love my country, especially the principles that America was originally founded upon. Unfortunately, I feel that our freedoms and original principles are slowly being taken away little by little due to corruption. Above anything, I truly believe that no matter who you are voting for though.. Americans really need to be in deep and continuous prayer for our Country! And no matter who wins this election, and come what may... Jesus is still King! I don't know everybody's spiritual beliefs but this is mine. Lastly, I will leave you with this scripture below. May God bless America in the day's to come!

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
To be fair, I am vehemently anti-Cruz because he seeks to inject his Christian faith into the government, when there is a document that explicitly states that religion has no place anywhere near government decisions, by law. Unfortunately, with a lot of republican candidates, this is overlooked. As an atheist, I feel as though I am left out a lot of the time because republicans want to shove their faiths down my throat instead of keeping it within their homes and churches.

But I respect you for sharing your opinion and your beliefs in a respectful manner and I absolutely do not think differently of you for sharing said beliefs! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1470261476][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly, Trump is the only logical choice between Trump/Clinton.
I don't think "logical" and "Trump" can be used in a sentence together.

Last edited: