Clinton or trump?

Oops, I just deleted my post for this XD I'm so tired. Okay, I'll try and some up what I just wrote. (This is my opinion). This Presidential Election has turned into a carnival. So many performances. It has turned into a a soup opera with so much drama, scandals, and surprises (or not surprises). Donald Trump who is a looking down on certain races, small-minded, bankrupting business billionaire, whom inherited his wealth from his father, and has left his employees unemployed from his business choices, etc, Than on the other hand there is Hillary Clinton who has lied, cheated, whom is two-faced, etc. Both of these choices are really ehhhhh. In 2008 when I was in middle school one of my homework's were to write about articles I wrote about Hillary Clinton. The only reason why I liked her and praised her was because I wanted a woman as the President. Looking back at this I think my reasoning was very idiotic. Mostly, because I only wanted Hillary to be President was because she was a woman. In my opinion I think this is very idiotic because someone decision for voting for someone shouldn't be based on their gender. (Sorry for my ranking. I was very tired. Sorry if this starts an argument. I just wanted to give my reasoning as to why I feel this way)

Neither. But if I had to pick the lesser of two evils I'd pick Clinton. Reason: I feel like she knows how to represent our country diplomatically. Now, the media plays a huge role in this- but the following happened:
1) Vladimir Putin endorsed Trump.
-It concerns me that one of our rockiest foreign ties supports his ideas.
2) He made fun of a reporter with disabilities.
-He clearly has little to no tact. What if he's representing our country and he makes fun of another country's representatives?? I wouldn't want to give him the opportunity.
3) He is sexist, apparently I can't say this word but you can get deduce it from the following paragraph, and islamophobic.
-Several comments have been made against women, people who are not Caucasian, and Muslims. These stereotypes have brought out the worst in people- SOME (the media only reports the bad) of his supporters have been shown acting out against people who fall into these categories. I don't want to see this country fall into so much hate.
4) He wants to build a wall.... AND make Mexico pay for it?
-:look: okay uh, first, we already have a barbed wire fence and guards. Second, these people clearly want to become Americans and start a life here- we are the land of opportunity after all. So tell me again WHY should we deport them without giving them a chance to become a legal citizen of the United States?
5) His ideals are strikingly similar to Hitler's.
-Just let that sink in. I don't think it needs explaining.

In conclusion, these are just my opinions. I respect you if you don't agree, but please respect my view as well. After all, I'm about loving my neighbors. There's too much hate in this world already, it's time for peace.

This is the first election I can vote in and I'm super disappointed in my choices. Please go out and vote for what seems at this point as the lesser of two evils, whoever you think it may be. Only time will tell.

Love you all,
Ele

My vote is going to be for neither. .
I'm not voting.. not because I can't but because I strongly disagree with both candidates.
There is no "have to choose" option for me.

Hilary is a liar. (we ALL KNOW why)
Trump is a -insert bad word here- (Sorry if this offends, but we don't need a hateful person in office.. )

Our country is doomed until the new election and I HOPE they have much better options then.

Neither. But if I had to pick the lesser of two evils I'd pick Clinton. Reason: I feel like she knows how to represent our country diplomatically. Now, the media plays a huge role in this- but the following happened:
1) Vladimir Putin endorsed Trump.
-It concerns me that one of our rockiest foreign ties supports his ideas.
2) He made fun of a reporter with disabilities.
-He clearly has little to no tact. What if he's representing our country and he makes fun of another country's representatives?? I wouldn't want to give him the opportunity.
3) He is sexist, apparently I can't say this word but you can get deduce it from the following paragraph, and islamophobic.
-Several comments have been made against women, people who are not Caucasian, and Muslims. These stereotypes have brought out the worst in people- SOME (the media only reports the bad) of his supporters have been shown acting out against people who fall into these categories. I don't want to see this country fall into so much hate.
4) He wants to build a wall.... AND make Mexico pay for it?
-:look: okay uh, first, we already have a barbed wire fence and guards. Second, these people clearly want to become Americans and start a life here- we are the land of opportunity after all. So tell me again WHY should we deport them without giving them a chance to become a legal citizen of the United States?
5) His ideals are strikingly similar to Hitler's.
-Just let that sink in. I don't think it needs explaining.

In conclusion, these are just my opinions. I respect you if you don't agree, but please respect my view as well. After all, I'm about loving my neighbors. There's too much hate in this world already, it's time for peace.

This is the first election I can vote in and I'm super disappointed in my choices. Please go out and vote for what seems at this point as the lesser of two evils, whoever you think it may be. Only time will tell.

Love you all,
Ele
These are very good reasons to dislike him and not vote for him, however I still choose neither ;( and if I had to choose? Anyone but her or him.

This election is SAD!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I am voting for neither but that does not mean I am not voting at all. I fell for the lie that we have to vote for the lesser of 2 evils for most of my life. Let me give you some background. I was raised in the 70's having been born in 1971. I remember my family having a lot of economical issues in the late 70's because of President Carter's flawed domestic policy. When President Reagan got into office within a few years my family had bought a home and we were off government assistance 100%. Due to what President Reagan did I decided when I got older I would sign on as Republican. To me being a Republican was identifying with Lincoln who started the Republican party and helping America stand on it's own feet. I got to confess I voted for President Bush Senior and regret it now, but after all these years I have figured out that the Establishment in both Republican and Democratic parties are not really out for the interest of the American people and are the enemy within. Now, I have never voted Democrat ever, but I have ripped my Republican card and am now PND (Party Not Defined). After I saw Trump become the nominee and not Ted Cruz who stands for the Constitution I decided to walk away from this wretched party who has decided to become Progressive and less Constitutional. I admit, this election is more like a circus and less like an election, but none of these parties are thinking of you at all. They want to win and they do not care how they do it. America is like a person who walks in a Baskin Robbins 31 flavors and says 'We only have Vanilla and Chocolate, I think I will pick the Vanilla because I just don't want Chocolate to be the flavor'. America used to be FOR something. Why is America now voting against things and not for something? I looked into 3rd parties of which a majority of Americans know nothing about. The parties I have researched are The Libertarians, (which has been around since the Vietnam war), The Green party and The Constitution Party. I am quite interested in the Constitution Party because they hold values I treasure in my life. Darrel Castle is their nominee and maybe he is not Mr Charisma but I have looked into this man and he is in the best interest of all Americans and hope someday The Constitution Party will on the ballot in all 50 states. Right now they are only on 18 unfortunately, but as we can see in this election cycle Republicans and Democrats are failing us like crazy and I hope this is a sign that people will be willing to look into another party instead of voting for the lesser evil of which there are not a lesser evil in this election, they are both evil period. This is why I vote neither, but I am still going to vote. If I have to write in Darrel Castle's name in the ballot then I will just have to. Do I think people who vote for Trump or Clinton are evil? No, this is a free country. Vote your conscience. Thanks for reading :)

Honestly they both disgust me, but Trump disgusts me more. Hilary may have "mishandled" a few emails, lied about it, etc. BUT with Trump as president... Oh lord... All out war everywhere. He HATES EVERYONE but himself. He'll say the wrong thing to one country and then that one country will be out to get us and that's where it will all start. Turning everyone against each other...Idk if that is "making America great again."

Last edited by a moderator:
temporarily closed while I clean this thread up. Please be respectful of other people's opinions!

Okay let's try this again. Consider this the thread warning. If there is another incident of flaming, trolling, language, harassment, you name it, this thread will be closed and warnings will be handed out appropriately.

Regardless of whether or not you are voting, or who you are voting for, PLEASE be kind to one another and respectfully express your opinions without bashing others. I want you to be able to discuss this openly, but if forum rules are being broken and people feel bullied, you will lose the privilege to discuss such issues without pre-moderation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Ok, so I usually don't like to discuss these sort of things even though I have strong beliefs on what is going on with our Country right now. However, I have decided to express them at the moment. Honesty, I don't like either Trump or Clinton and who I voted for (Ted Cruz) sadly had to drop out because he was not getting enough votes. I won't express why I do not like Trump or Clinton but there is a few things I do want to say. Obviously, from the comments I have read so far most of you are concerned for our America's future just as I am. Well, no matter what your beliefs are in regards to this current election I will say this. In history, many nations have had great falls. I won't mention which ones but most of them have fallen because they were doing the same things America has currently been doing now. Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. I love my country, especially the principles that America was originally founded upon. Unfortunately, I feel that our freedoms and original principles are slowly being taken away little by little due to corruption. Above anything, I truly believe that no matter who you are voting for though.. Americans really need to be in deep and continuous prayer for our Country! And no matter who wins this election, and come what may... Jesus is still King! I don't know everybody's spiritual beliefs but this is mine. Lastly, I will leave you with this scripture below. May God bless America in the day's to come!

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I haven't looked into him much, but I have friends who like him. It's saddening that he probably won't have much of a chance since he isn't one of the main party candidates. He and any other candidate are basically just wishful thinking. Two party systems suck, and it's upsetting when you realize that the only reason it happens is because everyone has the mindset of basically what I said; "Well why vote for them when they don't have a shot anyway?" Like if everyone who had that thought voted for the candidate they actually wanted to vote for, then it would be a much better system.
Ok done with my tangent.

joshzj

I like giraffes
hillary because trumps foreign policies will end our relationships with most countries (besides maybe russia although there isnt much there anyways) and will most likely put us to war with many different countries. Also he makes fun of reporters with disabilities, talks about how he could shoot people in the streets and not lose any votes, and many other disrespectful and immoral topics.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
We could be going there someday. Most Democrats and Republicans are Progressives which are basically closet Communists, just without the revolution.