Clinton or trump?

Question

Very Questionable
question: how would you deal with cyber attacks against the US government?

donald trump: i am so strongly against cyber. we came up with the internet. cyber is a big issue. we need to be SMART and QUICK. let me tell you. my son has a computer. he’s 10! he’s so good on that computer so good you wouldn’t believe it!

question: how would you deal with cyber attacks against the US government?

donald trump: i am so strongly against cyber. we came up with the internet. cyber is a big issue. we need to be SMART and QUICK. let me tell you. my son has a computer. he’s 10! he’s so good on that computer so good you wouldn’t believe it!
idk abt u but i, personally, am a 400lb hacker on my couch

Graham

オミッド
neither bc an election shouldn't be based on the lesser of two evils. there's more than two parties after all.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Oh good God. ANYONE but Trump. That's all I have to say.

PoorFroning

snoop dogg. he will expand our foreign relations with offerings of a little bit of that... just imagine how much friendlier congressional meetings would be if everyone was...

Last edited:

Whispered

snoop dogg. he will expand our foreign relations with offerings of a little bit of that... just imagine how much friendlier congressional meetings would be if everyone was...
yes because if you're mad at Trump for the things he said when he did not believe he was being recorded, you shouldn't be outraged at some of the vulgar things that snoop dogg has said:

content removed

i don't get how people (not accusing anyone in general, just people i've seen complaining) can complain about things Trump has said when literally there are similar things said in music albums and TV/movies that are drooled over.

also yeah, let's not elect someone who has broken the law multiple times. regardless of your opinion on drugs, if it's illegal, it's illegal. respect the law and maybe i'd consider electing you the president.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoorFroning

yes because if you're mad at Trump for the things he said when he did not believe he was being recorded, you shouldn't be outraged at some of the vulgar things that snoop dogg has said:

content removed

i don't get how people (not accusing anyone in general, just people i've seen complaining) can complain about things Trump has said when literally there are similar things said in music albums and TV/movies that are drooled over.

also yeah, let's not elect someone who has broken the law multiple times. regardless of your opinion on drugs, if it's illegal, it's illegal. respect the law and maybe i'd consider electing you the president.
please enlighten me on how you came to the conclusion i was being serious

content removed

bruh this was obv a joke ???

but to give u an answer on how ppl can complain abt things trump says when they're reflected in media
it's bc he's perpetuating systematic racism/misogyny/xenophobia/etc on a NATIONAL level
u can't write something off as 'locker room talk' or just talking like the guys
not when that's going to be the voice of the nation

yes because if you're mad at Trump for the things he said when he did not believe he was being recorded, you shouldn't be outraged at some of the vulgar things that snoop dogg has said
I finally understand why the things Trump says don't bother you, it's because you clearly can't see a joke even when it's directly in your face.

I didn't realize Pitbull was running for president?

...People complain all the time... The thing about music and TV is you don't have to listen/watch those shows if that's not something you care to see or hear. Also, entertainment is not always based on the personal views of the artist, obviously someone portraying a mass murderer in a horror film didn't get that role based on personal experience.

Someone running for political office, representing our country as a whole shouldn't be a man who doesn't respect our country and its people as a whole.

Kelsey

obama

This election is just sad and depressing