close plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFL8

Like I said before these prices are a estimate of what I have seen things go for in the past. Yes I have seen the halo go for 120k in an auction setting so plz don't say that this is misleading because it is not at all!
i mean so price ranges are very accurate its a well put list. I go through hundreds of trades weekly, that is what I am basing all of my values on, Thats why i say for the halo, I have never seen it less than 100k since i started. Supply in demand i suppose.
The KH beanie can easily go for 350-400k. I once got a stitch hat for 800k, doesn't mean that is it's set value. It is hard to keep track of prices for hundreds of hats though. Like i said, its a good list, but I just feels like you being the 'hat master', people will get ripped off for selling too cheap etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wish

Just so ya know we are -were- super grateful for the list. It's all constructive criticism, which is what you had initially asked for I thought.................on values............. but it's not supposed to get anyone all hot and bothered. Hopefully you'll reconsider taking the list down as it was helpful for collectors and I'm sure you spent an ample amount of time composing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.