Close this please.

So this has been going on pretty much all day and it's aggravating me. I was on last night without any problems so I don't know what the issue is today. I either get stuck on the myvmk screen or it will go to loading characters screen then disconnect me. I've tried unistalling the recent shockwave to downgrade it and I can't even do that because I get a warning and it tells me to "go back to safety." Now I'm getting a pop up that says "this application requires Xtra(flash movie)...." I don't know what else to do.

Update: So here's what I've done to try to get this to work on my laptop. I've found a different site to downgrade shockwave and I installed it after I unistalled the current version and restarted my computer. Nothing worked. I even downloaded MyVmk pal and again, nothing. I emailed staff and they told me to clear the cache/cookies, uninstall then reinstall the shockwave...I've done that and nothing. I've tried everything I could possibly think of and idk what else to do. The only progress I have to say that I've made was getting rid of the xtra flash movie pop up. Not sure how I did, but I don't care lol. Now I have the current version of shockwave, I signed onto myvmk and all I'm getting is a white screen with the shockwave symbol and it says "....now installing" & "installing compatibility components." It's been doing this all day and I'm just stumped. What doesn't make sense though is that myvmk works on my dad's laptop, but not mine.

Last edited: