(Closed-Fixed)

Mx. Ryden

Hello I'm currently dealing with a problem that I'm pretty sure is just my account. The last time I was able to fully log in and play was around 6:30pm yesterday (near 20 hours ago). I'm able to log in via the website and open the app, but the popular rooms list is blank, inbox blank, guest lists blank, I'm unable to enter any room, or do anything. I attempted a CFH but don't think it went through. I asked a friend off game to check, and even when my app is closed and logged out of from my computer, my character still says online "not in any room". So apparently somehow my avi is stuck online in limbo. I logged out and in, restarted my laptop, even changed my vmk password, to no avail. Woke up this morning and still can't get on, so I don't think the issue will fix itself :/ Really hoping I can get back on my account soon, sad I'm missing out on the last moogles haha.

Attachments

If it helps at all, the game is lagging like crazy. My character is stuck walking in one place. It also is showing that you are offline right now!

Mx. Ryden

If it helps at all, the game is lagging like crazy. My character is stuck walking in one place. It also is showing that you are offline right now!
Thanks for a general update both of yall! I remember it being suuuper janky yesterday before I got locked out. Also dang I was hoping since my avi's offline it'd let me on. Nope! :) Maybe hopefully my issue will be fixed when the site-wide issues are dealt with.