Clothes Changer

Now that's awesome! So much easier to switch clothes on the fly. If I may, I think the outfit tab is for saving specific outfits correct? Rather than having to switch each time we can just select our favorite outfits? #EXCITIED:dance2:

Thought you'd like to see the updated clothes changer on the new client. It's not 100% finished yet, but here it is!

[DOUBLEPOST=1508605658][/DOUBLEPOST]Plz make it happen!!! This is what I wanted for awhile :) when do u think this update will be completed ?

Last edited:
The outfits tab is the only thing that really stands out about this new clothes changer. Other than that it looks to be the same as it currently is, with the small addition that you're able to see a few more pieces of clothing. Although nice, it is just not a necessary change. I remember seeing a previous post of yours were you had a plan to see many, if not all, clothing available that you would just click to change. I wonder why you made the switch from that plan to this?

Amy

Head Administrator
The outfits tab is the only thing that really stands out about this new clothes changer. Other than that it looks to be the same as it currently is, with the small addition that you're able to see a few more pieces of clothing. Although nice, it is just not a necessary change. I remember seeing a previous post of yours were you had a plan to see many, if not all, clothing available that you would just click to change. I wonder why you made the switch from that plan to this?
actually this gives most of the benefit of that, you dont have to wait for EVERYTHING to load, and i plan on adding a filter box to it too.