Clothing Displays

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, sorry if they have.
I think it would be really cool to be able to sit clothes/hats/shoes out in guest rooms, similar to how you can display clothes in Animal Crossing, that way in trade/auction/junk rooms you can easily display your extra clothes/clothes for sell so that everyone can see them without having to trade and sort through them.

I think it would also be a cool feature for players that have a lot of rare clothes to be able to display them to their friends since you can't possibly wear 10 hats at once, etc.

Just an idea :D

Fix

Coolest Member
Virtual status easily gets to peoples head, creating a way to put all your rares on display basically to brag seems ehhhh
I agree that’s eh but for people who are trying to sell their stuff, this is perfect instead of having to conduct a trade to show all of the clothes they are selling or saying “look on forums”. I brought this idea up a few weeks ago. Of course there will always be people bragging about all their rares which is meh but I think it’s a good idea for shops and for cool decorating!

I also just saw someone a while ago ask about some sort of virtual cork board that we can hang up and show off our pins on. I think that’d be super cute and also good for auction rooms
Yes! I have been suggesting this! Like a stand up board to display your pins not only for looks, but for sale rooms too! That way you wouldn't have the 'oops I forgot to take the pin off before I traded hang on' problem. It would also help to de-clutter the inventory, and if each room could contain one, you could collect pins to match themes of rooms that you have built!