Club Penguin Month

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
As someone who loves The Club Of The Penguin, I think it would be really life-changing to see my two favourite children's Shockwave games do a collaboration. PLUS they are both Disney! Can it get any better than that?! I live, breathe, eat Disney. I literally can't live without Disney. Like if you think Club Penguin Month would be awesome. :nyan:

Sarahbeara

fall out grill
I think this is the best idea that the community has seen since "MyVMK Credits." I also think that instead of quest kiosks, we should have Club Penguin Mission Stations. I could run these, since I'm an expert in the Club Penguin Elite Force. Also, I'm a card jitsu sensei. Ben Franklin taught me all I know, and now I practice with my husband (@Filter).

And since Club Penguin has puffles, we should have pets. I just LOVE animals ;)

I think this is the best idea that the community has seen since "MyVMK Credits." I also think that instead of quest kiosks, we should have Club Penguin Mission Stations. I could run these, since I'm an expert in the Club Penguin Elite Force. Also, I'm a card jitsu sensei. Ben Franklin taught me all I know, and now I practice with my husband (@Filter).

Wow!!! Sarahbeara these ideas are truly amazing! I remember the Quest to capture Herbert P. Bear. It was exhilarating. I think everyone on MyVMK should experience what it's like to be a Club Penguin Secret Agent.

Filter

push did 9/11

Please stay 305 pixels away from me :)