COFFEE!!!

So my coffee obsession has grown, as in I've thrown out the Keurig!

I'm strictly pour-over and couldn't be happier. I but whole beans, grind them and make the darkest roast possible. Plus I've gone strictly black. No more cream.

Last year I went on a trip to Maine with some friends and came across a local blend that changed my life. I'm usually a dark roast fan but this was something else. It was medium roast with a charge of espresso added too it.
:amazed:
:boom:
It's called "Bad Dog" Blend by Carrabassett Coffee Company

[DOUBLEPOST=1527686846][/DOUBLEPOST]
The best coffee is black tea. Twinings or PG Tips. Anything else goes in the bin. :P
You know I do enjoy a good cup of black tea once in a while. Twinings is good but PG Tips is literally the best!

Autie

If Im at home, I brew starbucks roast and add in almond milk and stevia. However, when I visit starbucks, my go to drink is always the venti iced white chocolate mocha! During the Christmas season, they have a limited time drink called the chestnut praline latte that is SOOO good. I look forward to it every year! <3

I usually drink iced coffee!! No sugar or milk, just black coffee over ice! BUT... if I want to change it up sometimes I add in a spoonful or two of brown sugar! I love coffee, I just drink it cause I LOVE the taste of it, I love both caffeinated and decaf coffee and not really picky ill drink anything that I have available! I do enjoy going to Starbucks from time to time where I will branch out and order a latte and choose a seasonal flavor but I don't go too often since I have so much coffee in my house usually! :eee: