COFFEE!!!

Let's talk Coffee, cause sadly I'm an addict. I NEED coffee every day. If I don't get it, watch out!

How do you guys drink coffee? What's your favorite? Personally, I take my coffee nearly black. I will put less than a teaspoon of half-and-half just so it doesn't stain my teeth as much. I also drink the darkest, strongest roast available. Light roast gives me a headache and tastes like water. Basically, I want my coffee to taste like coffee. I can't stand flavored creamers or flavored coffee. Sugar is also a big no-no.
Sure go ahead call me a coffee snob :stubborn:

My favorite coffee's include Rook (If you know what this is you are automatically my best friend), Double Diamond by Green Mt. Coffee, Starbucks Christmas Blend, and Targets Organic Espresso Blend.
What say you?

This is my favorite thread ever. :halcyon: I just was living in an apartment with 6 girls and we would each drink at least 2 cups a day... that's a LOT of coffee going around in such a small place. I'm a Tim Hortons girl because that's really all we have here. Some milk and sugar are cool, but if I can get the french vanilla creamer, my life will be made. :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

PotatoBacon

Professional Netflixer
You had me at coffee!!!!!!! I'm the type of person that drinks coffee throughout the day. I think today I had 3. Now it's 3am, and I'm sipping on another mug. I drink a lot of Seattle's Best Coffee Dark Intense! I definitely like my coffee lightly sweetened with soy milk and a teaspoon of sugar. I prefer to french press mine for the aesthetic! How do you guys make your coffee?

I get mine from Tim Hortons. I can only drink it if it is with sugar and cream. I don't mind the french vanilla or hot chocolate that they have too. I've tried Starbucks and Second Cup, but i find the coffee is way too strong for my liking.

You had me at coffee!!!!!!! I'm the type of person that drinks coffee throughout the day. I think today I had 3. Now it's 3am, and I'm sipping on another mug. I drink a lot of Seattle's Best Coffee Dark Intense! I definitely like my coffee lightly sweetened with soy milk and a teaspoon of sugar. I prefer to french press mine for the aesthetic! How do you guys make your coffee?
French Press FTW! That's the best way to make coffee.

I also love really sweet coffee! I'm especially excited at the fact that pumpkin spice has come back. but if it's not fall and I'm making it at home Ill just buy vanilla or caramel creamer. It depends on the day and my bank account, but I love dunkin iced coffee and starbucks lattes. starbucks has a salted caramel mocha latte which is a long time favorite of mine!

I love Peet's. I like it on the non-sweet side.
Peets Major Dickinson is a great cup of coffee if you ask me. Dark, robust with tons of flavor. :nod:[DOUBLEPOST=1506502780][/DOUBLEPOST]
Target has a really good seasonal one this time of year-pecan pie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Target coffee really surprises me. They make a pretty amazing cup of coffee. Although I'm not a fan of flavored coffees I may just hive this a try.

Crystal

Best. Thread. Ever.

OT: Before college, I hated coffee but after being surrounded by people who drank coffee like their life depended on it, I also began to indulge in the occasional cup of coffee. I started by drinking cappuccinos & regular coffee with a ton of Splenda and milk (ew, I know), however after working as a barista during my second year of college my tastes changed. I learned that there are different types of roasts and blends and not just one standard cup of joe.

My preferred type of roast is a light roast Ethiopian blend. If it's a light roast, I can drink it nearly black with just a splash of almond milk. I haven't found a favorite brand of coffee available at a grocery store yet but the one I have been liking the most at the moment is Archer Farm's Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Light Roast coffee. It has a light flavor but doesn't taste watered down like a lot of other cheap light roasts.

@Dancer_Olaf that latte art is incredible!

Tay

ex barista here!! love my french press, but extra sugar for me (my secret to staying so sweet:angel:) and light cream. my stepdad calls it gasoline because he cant drink it so strong :vomit: