Coke or pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobsbestgame

I live in Atlanta... headquarters of Coca Cola.. Did you guys know there was a Coca Cola World? ...I mean wow. I doubt there's a pepsi world... :P

Plus, who doesn't love Coca Cola Freestyle machines? SO epic.

Although..I do like Pepsi Throwback.
I do agree with you on the freestyle machines those things are pretty epic. I've never been more excited in my life when I went to six flags fiesta Texas when I found mr pibb in them. Y'all can say all you want about coke and Pepsi but my vote ultimately goes to da pibb. And Pepsi throwback is legit too.

Pepsi tastes like the can.
Ouch.

Uhm Pepsi is like 999999999999999999999999999999x sweeter than coke. Coke is really bitter.

Pepsi Throwback with lemon. :thumbsup: Pepsi floats are better, too.
Coke is fine on occasion (especially when mixed with orange Fanta), but I'm pro-cane sugar and Mexicoke is expensive. :blue:

Throwback is becoming increasingly hard to find, so in my search for a new soda I've found that the Whole Foods brand is surprisingly delicious. It tastes fresh, pure, and not overly sweet....and, er, it's possibly tastier than Coke. *gasp*

I've quit on soda, though, so it's a very rare treat unless I get my hands on Italian soda. :P
Pepsi still reins taco supreme.