Communication

This is particularly dedicated to the bugs/ suggestions sub-sections.

I think it would be nice to have some better communication in these sections. For example; in the bugs section it would be nice to have a staff member acknowledge the post in some way. I don't think that will make anyone expect it to be sorted out immediately or even anytime soon as there is a lot to do and we are all sure there is a super long list that is being worked on. However it would be nice to see a simple 'like' or 'Thanks for spotting this, we'll add this to the list' or something like that.

Often we have no idea if staff have even seen the thread or care about what was posted and we don't want to keep asking about the same thing over and over till we get a response, or feeling like we have to keep bumping threads so staff can see it.

:hat::star:

This is particularly dedicated to the bugs/ suggestions sub-sections.

I think it would be nice to have some better communication in these sections. For example; in the bugs section it would be nice to have a staff member acknowledge the post in some way. I don't think that will make anyone expect it to be sorted out immediately or even anytime soon as there is a lot to do and we are all sure there is a super long list that is being worked on. However it would be nice to see a simple 'like' or 'Thanks for spotting this, we'll add this to the list' or something like that.

Often we have no idea if staff have even seen the thread or care about what was posted and we don't want to keep asking about the same thing over and over till we get a response, or feeling like we have to keep bumping threads so staff can see it.

:hat::star:
Aloha!
I would like to personally comment on your thread to say that I will pass along this message to everyone on staff. We do take note of all the bugs and suggestions made and will work on acknowledging each post moving forward!

I can promise you that we do care and work as hard and as fast as we can to fix any issues that arise!
With that being said, thank you for your patience in advance because sometimes these bugs take a bit to fix (especially with Stitch around causing chaos)!

We're all one big Ohana and you know what that means, no one gets left behind or forgotten!
I hope this eases your mind and thank you for voicing your concerns!

Aloha!
I would like to personally comment on your thread to say that I will pass along this message to everyone on staff. We do take note of all the bugs and suggestions made and will work on acknowledging each post moving forward!

I can promise you that we do care and work as hard and as fast as we can to fix any issues that arise!
With that being said, thank you for your patience in advance because sometimes these bugs take a bit to fix (especially with Stitch around causing chaos)!

We're all one big Ohana and you know what that means, no one gets left behind or forgotten!
I hope this eases your mind and thank you for voicing your concerns!
Thank you! We appreciate you :grizzly: