COMPLETED: Animal Tsum Tsum List (Blind Bag 8)

upload_2018-9-6_11-14-14.png

Here is Dinah :D (if someone didn't post already)

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I could be wrong but do you all think Flash from Zootopia might be a rare one? I noticed it was outlined in gold while all the others are outlined in black? Thoughts? I know the original blind bag tsum tums were not set up this way but maybe this time around they are?

EDIT: I would like to correct myself after thinking about it. The original blind bags.. the ultra rare ones I am pretty sure were outlined in gold. The rare and common ones were both silver though. If I am incorrect please let me know.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but do you all think Flash from Zootopia might be a rare one? I noticed it was outlined in gold while all the others are outlined in black? Thoughts? I know the original blind bag tsum tums were not set up this way but maybe this time around they are?
oooo nice obversation! I'm not sure if the Pascal pin was outlined in gold, as I saw it on a few staff lanyards last night and can't remember. I guess we'll wait and see as more people submit photos!

waterfallglow

oooo nice obversation! I'm not sure if the Pascal pin was outlined in gold, as I saw it on a few staff lanyards last night and can't remember. I guess we'll wait and see as more people submit photos!
If I remember correctly I think it was but not 100% postive. You are right though, we need to wait for more pictures or maybe a confirmation from staff on this theory? @HOST_Thanos is this true?

waterfallglow

I saw Thanos took a peek at this thread earlier today not long after I tagged him in a previous comment. I was asking him if he could confirm on my theory about the outlines of the new pins. Hopefully we will hear from a staff soon maybe.