Corrupt Wishes

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Wish granted but then you spend so much time reading everyone's comments that you forget to eat, then die!
:skull: :skull: :skull:
________________________________________________________________________________________
I wish I could swim in the ocean like a mermaid and not have the salt hurt my eyes!
:jellyfish::jellyfish::jellyfish::jellyfish::jellyfish:

riddleguy

Wish granted, the saltwater is replaced with freshwater so the salt cant hurt your eyes ..but all the creatures in the ocean die because they aren't suited for freshwater.

I wish it was a small world after all.

riddleguy

Wish granted, but you start to attract a lot of creepy people who want to spend every minute with you.

I wish someone would help some poor unfortunate souls.

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
Wish granted, but the "someone" helped those souls who are up to no good too.

I wish I didn't accidentally burn my sausages 'xD

riddleguy

Wish granted, time is frozen forever only for you so you can nap without losing a single second.

I wish there was a halloweentown 5 and that debbie reynolds was in it.

Wish granted, but there is a system glitch and your cumulative GPA for everything is now a 3.23.

I wish Barry Allen and Leonard Snart (the Flash and Captain Cold) would date and get married, leaving Iris West to get over herself.

Wish granted, but there is a system glitch and your cumulative GPA for everything is now a 3.23.

I wish Barry Allen and Leonard Snart (the Flash and Captain Cold) would date and get married, leaving Iris West to get over herself.
Wish granted until the Iris West marries the president and becomes the richest and happiest person in the world.

I wish for a pet ewok