Crazy Disney Thoughts

riddleguy

I decided to make a thread to share our crazy disney thoughts/questions an discuss.

Here my question.... if cinderellas shoe fits perfectly,why did it fall off?

riddleguy

You sir have never worn heels lol it may fit perfectly when she originally put it on but after dancing all night her feet probably got sweaty and with it being glass, slipper right off!
Makes logical sense to me.

I have another crazy question... What do the seven dwarves do with all the diamonds they mine every day? We know they don't keep them or else they would be rich and not all living in the same house.

Exi

Wouldn't the slipper just give her blisters and stay on then? I'd imagine her feet were swelling after all the dancing and her foot would've just been squeezed inside of it.

For Snow White, I imagine they sold them but preferred living in their humble home because they were discriminated against by the townsfolk.

As for Tiana: I imagine she now speaks fluently in animal and English now. Occasionally she's heard ribbeting with Naveen.

My question: Who on Earth is the father of Donald Duck's nephews?

-Exi

riddleguy

Why did Disney close down VMK, for real?
From what I understand, VMK was made by the same company that made habbo and when habbo had to upgrade its server/software or whatever, disney couldnt afford to do upgrade its game so ended it. Im a bit fuzzy on the details.....

As for donald ducks nephews father,The father of donalds nephew is the unnamed husband of della duck

airham

Why did Disney close down VMK, for real?
Hey Swagbee. I imagine that Disney shut down VMK for the same reason why any corporation would cease to provide any service: they believed that it would cost more to keep the game running than they stood to gain by continuing to run the game. When Disney shut down VMK, they had already acquired Club Penguin. They likely believed that Club Penguin would absorb a large portion of VMK's user base, and that these users would then become paid subscribers. It seems like a good plan. That way, Disney would only need to operate one platform, which they believed would be more profitable than running both VMK and Club Penguin and therefore paying the costs associated with running both games while they competed in the same market space. That may tie-in to what @riddleguy mentioned regarding upgrading platforms, though obviously if Habbo Hotel could afford to upgrade, then the Walt Disney Company could certainly afford to upgrade VMK. Perhaps the upgrade costs (assuming that an upgrade was, in fact, needed) factored into the decision that continuing to operate VMK was no longer a sound business plan.

However, one factor for which Disney likely failed to account is that shutting down a game that people loved (not to mention spent money to go to Disney Parks and do IRL quests) is not likely to earn you loyal customers. Personally, I had accounts on both sites, and I actually stopped using Club Penguin when the VMK shutdown was announced. I would imagine that relatively few VMK players migrated to Club Penguin and became paid members. Instead, that market share was mostly either soaked up by inferior substitutes like VFK, or stopped inhabiting online virtual worlds, entirely. And so instead of converting VMK players to Club Penguin players, they mostly succeeded in decreasing the number of users in Disney's virtual worlds. It was certainly a business decision to shut VMK down, but I imagine that the decision likely backfired.

Wouldn't the slipper just give her blisters and stay on then? I'd imagine her feet were swelling after all the dancing and her foot would've just been squeezed inside of it.

As for Tiana: I imagine she now speaks fluently in animal and English now. Occasionally she's heard ribbeting with Naveen.
I've done my fair amount of time in heels and even if your feet swell, that doesn't mean they're just crammed inside.

And as for Tiana, it's not like she just learned to speak animal. She went from talking like a human to talking like an animal and then back. It's not just as simple as learning another language. I mean I can meow at my cat all day long but that doesn't actually mean I'm talking to them.

I like how everybody is not thinking about the fact that they were glass slippers, she's lucky they didn't shatter running down them stairs gurl

VMK airham has got the gist of what happened. there was also the fact that it was only meant to be a promotion thing for like a year but it was so popular it lasted a little longer than that. And they weren't making money off of it so..... disney pulled the plug on that

You guys are forgetting the biggest mystery of all. In Frozen a young Kristoph watched a younger Anna get cured by rock trolls from that Ice blast via Elsa and if he was adopted/raised by them then he should've seen that was the one and only time this had happened. And later when it suddenly happens again he suddenly remembers "I've seen this happen before" but he fails to connect the pieces because the thing he's a witness to twice was for the same girl. How can he not remember this is the same girl but he remembers this very specific event. Also why do the trolls know how to heal ice magic, has this happened before in the past before the events of Frozen? How did the king and queen know to go to rock trolls in the first place? Frozen is a mess of a movie and the only reason people loved it is because Let it go.

-Mic drop-

riddleguy

I have a new crazy thought...
What if the reason Disney created Frozen was so the Google searches for "Disney Frozen" wouldn't lead to the theories that Walt was cryogenically frozen?