Create A Cousin Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daze

i just posted my entry and i tried using the imgur thing ya'll suggested, is there any way to be sure we submitted it correctly, and there's no problems?

@HOST_Nala I'm in the process of sending in my entry, but I'm having a problem with uploading the photo. All I get is "[ IMG ]." Idk if its supposed to be doing that or I'm just a noob when it comes to these things. lol

If you have the image up in Imgur, there should be links to the right. One of them says for "message boards" next to it, I just copy what is there & paste it into the new thread I am creating. They have the code all typed out for you.

so happy my problem got answered above, this is my first time sending in an art entry/testing out imgur. I'm so proud of myselfffff
:StitchBounce::Sorcerer:

Stitch is my bbyyyy :626: & I can't wait to see everyone's art!! I usually stay far from these cause I'm a first grader at drawing but I got the MyVMK motivationnn today :twist:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE <3

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hi, I just wanted staff to check if my entry shows submitted. Wanted to make sure it went thru before the deadline. Ty in adance :)

Your entry has indeed went through!

Status
Not open for further replies.