Create a Cousin Entries

Since the voting is over, I'd love to see what everyone else's entries looked like! Congrats to the top ten and the winners :hearts:

Name: Cecaelia - Experiment 1989

Description: Cecaelia is a light lavender-skinned, white and grey haired experiment. From the waist down she has six tenctacles. Although she has 8 limbs, if you include her arms, she's not completely a squid nor an octopus but her appearance takes on more after an octopus. She has a bit of a wicked sense of humor and with the touch of her white hair, mole, and her sly grin, makes her come off as a bit of a con artist. Don't be fooled! She can mimic other people's voices and make herself appear as something else, but her flaw is that any reflective surface will show her true appearance.

riddleguy

Here is mine...

Tangles- Experiment 796? (i forgot what number i said lol)
Tangles is a mischievous experiment who likes to cause mischief with her hair...whether shes tripping someone or whacking them with a frying pan. Her hair can magically grow longer as needed and can her hair can also hold objects. After helping stitch out of a hole with her hair, it is discovered her one true place is helping teach people to climb.

Love seeing all the entries so far!

Here is mine:

Frump is an experiment created by Lilo herself after she lost her favorite doll, Scrump, while searching for an escaped Leroy clone . After losing Scrump, Lilo wanted to replace her doll with an improved version of its previous self who would be able to calm her down by playing Elvis songs out of its mouth. Frump was designed to detect Lilo’s emotions and improve them if she was feeling anxious or upset. However, as of late, Frump has been malfunctioning and playing One Direction songs instead which is making Lilo very distressed. Will she ever return to her old ways or will she keep choosing to play her own favorite songs?

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
Here is mine:
This is Yancy. He was originally created as a clean up crew for the other experiments crimes. He features strong arms, and a dual tail that has fan and brush ends. Since learning his place, he now works as a paleontologist alongside Retro (Experiment 210) to work on adding exhibits to the Prehistoric Park.

The only medium I had accessible to me to create this was Paint (I'm even worse at drawing on paper, if you'll believe it), but I tried. :giggle: *insert the "you tried" gold star pic*

Experiment 888

Playing with its experiment number, Jumba gave this experiment an 8-shaped body, 8-shaped ears, and 8-shaped markings around the eyes and front of the body. It was easy to decide what route to go with this kind of experiment - really, wouldn't it be a shame to waste this opportunity for a snowman-like creation?

With its stick-like arms, coal-like eyes, carrot-like nose, button-shaped markings down the torso, and a single hat-shaped antenna that makes it snow, Experiment 888 fulfilled all of Jumba's expectations. When left to his own devices, this experiment can create blizzards, snow people into their homes, and fill yards with armies of snowmen(which, if nothing else, can be kind of creepy). When retrained to harness his powers for good, 888 uses his craft of sculpting flawless snowmen to delight children and adults alike, often providing the snow in snow-barren locations, and helps them improve their own creations.

Last edited: