Creativity Corner

^^great ideas. Nostalgic me: Winnie the Pooh? Honey pots with buzzy bees, heffalumps & woozles. Eeyore magic where a raincloud follows you. Or Piglet's blustery day. All kinds of woodsy type furniture.
Star wars wise: BB8, Rey, Kylo pins. R2D2 t-shirt or dress. Mos Eisley, Hoth or Death Star Furniture. You can get tons of inspiration from the interior decore/decorations in Disney Infinity.
Basic color leggins and/or shoes, like flats would be nice for coordinating.

This might not be "creativity" as in art/designs. But I would find it useful to be able to click on someone and view the items they are wearing. So when you click on someone a wardrobe like our own opens(without the changing arrows) and tells you what theyre wearing. Sometimes I see items and wonder what their name is etc and I dont have time to ask the person or they are afk etc. would be helpful :)

I've suggested this elsewhere but Mulan themed items would be awesome

For costumes - the dress she wears at the beginning of the movie is really really pretty, the dress at the end is also cool (could include the medal with it), and for a unisex/boys outfit you could do the soldier uniform. Also a pet Mushu to sit on your shoulder like Pascal from the Rapunzel outfit would be A++

For furni - maybe the curved bridge she walks on while singing reflection? Or cherry blossom trees?

If Mulan items happen I will be v pleased

Romantic

i just feel you
Hercules themed month? I mean imagine it, Hercules outfit for the men, Megara outfit for the ladies, Hades EVERYTHING (please), events can be stuff like the trials Hercules had to go through or trying to save Meg from the threads of death (HM would work so well there, yaaaas). AND THE WALLS AND FURNI CAN BE THE MUSES (OMG PLEASE DO THIS). I just want pins for all the muses ;a;
and you can tie in other greek gods too, like apollo, achilles, etc. events and quests would be fun in this way.

riddleguy

Here are themes i think would be fitting for upcoming months-
April-Tangled...since we are getting a series that picks up where movie left off on disney channel soon

May-Guardians of the galaxy/Marvel- since we are getting a new guardians of the galaxy movie

June-Pixar's Cars-in celebration of new cars movie

July-Disneys american legends- you could add pins for john henry,johnny appleseed,paul bunyan,his blue ox and the brave engineer. Since it may not be enough source material...you could also throw in some classic presidents and 4th of july themed stuff.

September-Ducktales-in celebration of new ducktales series. Or you could do disney afternoon as the theme and include other shows like goof troop,bonkers,rescue rangers and talespin.

October-Nightmare before xmas or disney villains- in honor of halloween

December- Frozen is the most obvious choice but you could also do beauty and the beast:the enchanted christmas.

Last edited:
Since we have a new pirate movie coming out, I'd love to see some re-releases of pirate furniture, walls, etc. as well as new pirate items.

I love the idea of American Legends. Don't forget Pecos Bill. He was part of that group with Johnny Appleseed and Paul Bunyan.

Porcupine

Idk if anyones said this but if you could make a lion king themed blind back for the jungle cruise game (like you did for blind bag 3 and mansion) containing lion king tsum tsums id love you forever

riddleguy

Idk if anyones said this but if you could make a lion king themed blind back for the jungle cruise game (like you did for blind bag 3 and mansion) containing lion king tsum tsums id love you forever
I think a jungle book/tarzan blind bag would be more fitting.

If it's not too late there should be some easter items supporting Disney's lovable rabbits and bunnies such as: Oswald the lucky rabbit, Judy Hopps, Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh), Roger Rabbit, March Hare (alr)

endless rabbit possibilities :D

I was talking about this earlier, but I think it'd be super cool to have a room themed or house/apartment themed room. We have the mickey furni already for it, which we can stem a lot of other homely furni from. :idea:

I switch between all my rooms trying to figure out which just to hangout in and I'd really like to feel comfortable and chill in my own customized room, that looks like my actual room.
Everyone's at different places in their lives and I feel they'd really like to be able to express themselves this way. :cool::grizzly::music:

& yes there's the ride room that you could super customize to maybe make look like a little apt. layout or room but idk, it's just an idea.. :imagination: