Creativity Corner

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I would really love another Marvel month. There's a lot of things going around in Disney right now and I realize we have a lot of Captain America things and superhero things... But why no Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther, Black Widow, etc, etc stuff? All we really have are the Eggvengers. I would kill for Iron Man ears or pins lol!

Also we have R2D2 ears.... Why not BB-8 as well? :D

riddleguy

I would really love another Marvel month. There's a lot of things going around in Disney right now and I realize we have a lot of Captain America things and superhero things... But why no Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther, Black Widow, etc, etc stuff? All we really have are the Eggvengers. I would kill for Iron Man ears or pins lol!

Also we have R2D2 ears.... Why not BB-8 as well? :D
Agreed! Hopefully we get a month chock full of marvel themed stuff for next avengers movie if not sooner! I also hope we get a toy story month to celebrate the release of toy story land....we could use more toy story items too! Theres no buzz lightyear outfit and i want one to exist.

Okay this may sound dumb, but hear me out..
Disney Junior stuff

There are a lot of stuff from Disney Junior that would make cute items, rooms, or events. Plus my 2 year old likes to watch me play MyVMK and she would be thrilled.

Puppy Dog Pals pins
Sophia the First clothes (especially her sister's butterfly outfit)
Elena of Avalor clothes and furniture and maybe a room
PJ Masks Outfits (people seem to like the super hero outfits we currently have)
Sherriff Callie's Wild West clothes (pink cowgirl boots would be cute)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse room
Captain Jake and the Neverland Pirates clothes
Marvel Super Heroes Adventures (for all the Marvel fans)
Vapirina clothes and furniture
Doc McStuffins plushie furniture
Lion Guard room and staff events
Tsum Tsum stackable furniture
Octonauts events and a quest

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
Okay hi bumping this up. I'm loving all the releases lately and it seems Staff is really listening to our ideas! Soo, my suggestion isss *drumroll please* Disney Sequels Month!! Similar to underated disney month, because I missed it and I'm still kinda salty. Plus there could of been so much more!! This theme can focus on sequels like Hunchback of Notre Dame 2, Little Mermaid 2, Lion King 2, Cinderella 2, Lady and the Tramp 2, Mulan 2, and Peter Pan 2!! Just to name a few.. Maybe even Lilo and Stitch 2 cuz everybody loves stitch. I know we can't do all the sequels in one month but those are my personal favorites :). For hunchback we could have an Esmerelda outfit, cuz shes in that too! And maybe a Djali pet base with the coin hat being the actual base. <<That could be saved for another month though (I've never actually seen the Hunchback 2, I just really want an Esmerelda outfit and Djali :sweat:.) For the Little Mermaid 2, we could have Melody's mermaid top! There could be Tip and Dash plushes. And an Atlantica Locket necklace << that would also be a really great pin. Ooo and if we really wanna get fancy we could have a turn into mermaid magic pin!! It's a stretch, but that would be amazing. And the release of the underwater/cavern room!!! Pls pls. (I noticed @riddleguy already made a post about this, I loved all his ideas! I apologize for repeating a few.) For Lion king 2 we could have recolorings of the simba hat for Kiara and Kovu. Omg, and have a Upendi heart shaped leaf chair!! Cinderella 2 has some really cute outfits tbh but other than that all I can think of is a bowl of chocolate pudding for a furniture item or a Lucifer pet base, Cinderella slipper chairs could also be re-released for this. For Mulan we could have Yin and Yang pins similar to the best friend pins in game. Also I'd love to see Mulan's outfits in the game like @Disantha suggested! Peter Pan 2 we could have a plush Peter Pan, like Danny's. We could have lost boy (and girl) hats similar to the winter competition beanies. (Those look AMAZING btw!!) Lady and the Tramp 2 has plenty of furniture options! And we could have the puppies as pins, with scamp or angel being the rare pins. I'm probably leaving out so much so please feel free to add to it with more suggestions! Honestly there are so many other Disney sequels and there's endless potential for this theme. This post is a mess though so I'll just leave it at that :whoa:

Last edited:
DCOM Month! (Old DCOMS, not like, Descendants or Teen Beach)
Some items it could include are:
Smart House furniture
Alley Cats Strike bowling alley items
Phantom of the Megaplex movie theater furniture
Cadet Kelly pink and green army fatigues
Zenon/Nebula/Protozoa outfits
Johnny Tsunami hawaiian shirt, board shorts, new flip flops, etc.
Double Teamed/Luck of the Irish basketball jerseys
The Thirteenth Year turn into mermaid magic?!
Cheetah Girls pins (one for each)
DCOM Logos (the TV with mickey ears)
Go Figure ice rink room
Motocrossed race track room
Cheetah girls quests/events

I feel like everyone loves the disney channel month we're having rn and throwing it back some more would be awesome! :)

Smart House furniture
Go Figure ice rink room

I feel like everyone loves the disney channel month we're having rn and throwing it back some more would be awesome! :)
Kinda like DC month but cute!

I love the sequel idea! @Celeste
I'd actually like to see a Disney Channel Games event/Incorporated into a month. Not really a month but the different items could be released
Disney Channel Games Pin, Team Pins (Lightning, Inferno, Cyclones, and Comets)
The different colored outfits (green, red, blue, yellow), sweat bands maybe, Disney Channel Games Cup, "inflatable chairs/couch"
Also piggybacking off of @Sequin 's post - there could also be the cheetah girls outfits from any of the movies/performances (sweat outfits from the last song in 1 or the Bollywood themed ones from One World), could also showcase Brink! and make like skate shoes, Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior because my girl Brenda Song doesn't get enough love! She has a few different outfits in the movie :)
Also could do Sonny with a Chance items (the "uniforms" from Mackenzie Falls, Mummy sarcophagus furni) and a Perry the Platypus pet base!

riddleguy

Smart House furniture
Go Figure ice rink room

I would love to see some descendants stuff if we get a dcom month but thats the only newer dcom i want to see stuff for.

So the other night @Hopper and I were trying to think of a way to create a game that "hasn't been done before." (things like turning off and on lights, rolling a generator, etc) I had an idea of creating an item that could maybe shoot out something (kind of like an arrow) when you double click it and based on chance it would move so many spaces across a room.

popgirlzzz

The Hunchback of Notre Dame! Esmeralda's outfit! you could have her goat as a pet base...:)) and Captain as the male look... Also, Princess and the Frog:)))[DOUBLEPOST=1520646565][/DOUBLEPOST]MARY POPPINS would be so cute! you could do Bert, and Mary ! (you could even do different variations)

Last edited: