Creativity Corner

RainbowPanda

I LOVE stitch so I would LOVE stitch items but then I wouldn’t have a job since I would be playing 24/7 :D but maybe a stitch pet base? Or as I suggested in game as Host_Ariel witnessed Nemo an Dory pet bases :) or Princess Cinderella dress an Tiana all the princess dresses we do not have :)

S_Stitch

Let's introduce maybe vinylmation furniture that you can get through blind bags, prizes, or the shop? Furniture or pins. :)

Last edited:

Luminosity

Hello, while waiting to battle the staff tonight a bunch of us people were singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite" and I started thinking about if we had kites to carry around in our hands in game.

And then the idea also moved to Mickey balloons!!!!

shiba_chan

I would love to see some sea otter furni! Or maybe like pet base or something lol idk. I’m talking about the sea otters from finding dory btw! CUDDLE PARTY :) <3

MagicKingdom

maybe a Disney food or snack month? With snack/ food themed clothing, furniture, rooms, etc. Also can we bring back the underwater room?! From the go game. Ifi remember correctly. lol

I just realized there aren't many chip and dale items. I would be down for them as a furni piece or maybe like chip and dales onesies. I'm really vibing on the idea of onesies in the game lately.

hello! disney released these pins to their cast members earlier this year, and I thought they were great! they include so many of the forgotten disney heroines, and although I feel like you guys do a great job incorporating them, there's still many that could be added :) (along with their love interest, for the boys).

These are the pins: disney heroines.jpg
they're similar to the stained glass pins, but you could take inspiration from these and maybe mash it with the oval shapes we have for storybook/villain sets

I personally would love to see more Jane and Tarzan in the game, Esmeralda and Phoebus, as well as Maid Marian and Robin Hood