Creativity Corner

In an effort to cater to you, the players, we as designers want to hear your opinions!
We love making things for you to enjoy, and we want to broaden our own ideas with
items you may want to see in the future. If you have a suggestion for an item, month
that you may want to see, clothing you may want to wear, pins you'd just die to have...
WE WANT TO KNOW! :aww:

Please reply to this thread with any ideas you may have, and
we will do our very best to be open minded and incorporate them.

I'm confused. Is this different than the game suggestions? (I've got like 3 or 4 threads over there with items & such.) I'm not trying to be a jerk this just seems redundant.
I can x post if needed, I guess? I just know there's a ton of ideas there.

(Also. Steamboat Willie ears. Vegabond has bumped it like 80mill times.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused. Is this different than the game suggestions? (I've got like 3 or 4 threads over there with items & such.) I'm not trying to be a jerk this just seems redundant.
I can x post if needed, I guess? I just know there's a ton of ideas there.

(Also. Steamboat Willie ears. Vegabond has bumped it like 80mill times.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We started this thread to keep ideas fresh and to respond accordingly, as well as to not clutter up the game ideas and suggestions (as this forum is for more than just suggesting in-game items). :)

Last edited:
Maybe another Movie Month ( was one 2 (?) years ago) maybe some movies like, Mulan, Treasure Planet (my favorite), Atlantis, Huntchback of Notre Dame, UP, etc. Or Disney (Pixar) Shorts Month with items from classic Disney (Pixar) shorts like, Geri's Game, One Man Band, Lifted, La Luna, Paperman, For the Birds, Partly Cloudy, etc

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
I'd loooove a Wendy Darling and a Snow White outfit. Someone made a post about Snow White's outfit, and other snow white items. Also, I'm still rooting for a Inside Out month! And Moana month would be awesome too. I'm mostly bringing up ideas from other people's posts, but I still support them, and would love to see them in the game :) ((So sorry for not tagging the people who came up with these ideas))

@GA_Lady Thanks so much for making this thread, I really appreciate that you're open to our suggestions!

My wants are simple:
1. Black clothing (simple recolors of in-shop items such as the girls crop top)
2. White clothing (^^^)
3. Finish releasing all the original VMK items

Thanks again! :rose:

Hypnotic

I think having stitch on your shoulder like pascal is would be really cool.
I also really want a taco hat!!! and maybe a belle dress and I like the idea of couples pins. and more aristocat items!! and baby disney character pins, and of course, different color flip hats ughhh!!

also its 2017 plz give black leggings!!!!

also i rly miss the treasure detector magic

Last edited:
I posted this a while ago but I would go nuts if it actually happened!
So I already posted this idea in another thread but I'm posting is as it's own thread because I feel it would work so well in the game. Robin Hood is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies. It's so vastly underrated and deserves way more credit. Please, please, PLEASE turn this into a monthly theme!!!! So here goes:

Robin Hood Month

So this month focuses completely around the animated film from the late 70's, early 80's.
Watch this to get an idea of what I'm picturing here:
I honestly feel that this is one of the most underrated Disney films. It's personally one of my favorites. I think the costume designs and scenery could work really well with the game.

Furniture
Prince Johns Throne Chair:
Flat Log Table (Log Cabinish):
Castle Walls, with or without a window. Maybe have some come with cool flags attached to it
Red Carpet Runner:
Castle Wall Torches. Click on them and they give off a little flame

Clothing (GUYS)
Robin's Green Tunic/Shirt
Robin's Matching Belt - Shirt is long enough
Robin's Hat
Robin's green shoes

Clothing (GUYS/GIRLS)
Prince John's Blue Robe
Prince John's Undershirt/pant combo
His Jeweled Large Crown
No shoes as he's barefooted

Clothing (GIRLS)
Maid Marian Dress
Maid Marian Headdress
Once more barefooted
This should give you an idea:

Pins
Taxpayer magic pin. When used your character is showered by coins or jingles around a bag filled with them.
Character set pins: Royal Guard, Sir Hiss, Sheriff, Friar, etc.

Guest Room
Fairgrounds type room. Outdoor area where walls are painted to look like small tents with a large open field, maybe steps to place the royal throne.

BONUS: Possible Idea of a Campfire???

Let me know your thoughts! :)
/SPOILER]

@Experiment624 meantioned baby pins and I'd just like to add; How do you NOT want this pin:

Also, probably too late but with it being Fantasia month and everyone loves Stitch maybe something similar to:

Also; they also have hat pins that I think would be cool to get in game

Lastly, maybe some of the Disney vinylmation type pins? Ya know, that arent starwars? lol

Last edited: