Credits For My Clothes!! (Updated as of: 1/13/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
can i get one please :)
Yes sure thing, I will be logging back into game in just a little bit. I will find you in the game once I log back in since you on my friend list. :)

Ok, awesome! I will be logging back into game in a little bit. I had to do something that took my attention away from Vmk so I logged out. Will get back on soon and meet you in POTC lobby.

Yes sure thing, I will be logging back into game in just a little bit. I will find you in the game once I log back in since you on my friend list. :)

Ok, awesome! I will be logging back into game in a little bit. I had to do something that took my attention away from Vmk so I logged out. Will get back on soon and meet you in POTC lobby.
sure! pm when available :)

waterfallglow

@designju, yes they are still available :) I am logging in now and plan to be online the for a while tonight. If you get this and can log in.. let me know and we can meet in game.

@Konnay, I am logging in now. Was there a clothing item/items you were interested in on my clothing thread? :)

waterfallglow

@Pan and @GlitterSkye I have 2 heart hoodies left so I have 1 for each of you. I will be off and on throughout the day so hopefully we can catch each other at the same time. If not I will be on for a longer period of time late tonight which may be a better time to catch me. Just let me know when you get this and where you want to meet in game.

GlitterSkye

@Pan and @GlitterSkye I have 2 heart hoodies left so I have 1 for each of you. I will be off and on throughout the day so hopefully we can catch each other at the same time. If not I will be on for a longer period of time late tonight which may be a better time to catch me. Just let me know when you get this and where you want to meet in game.
I just got off work and I'll be available somewhere around 11est tonight. So if you're on I can just meet up with you in flc! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.